Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House (51379 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Houseofglam7(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
kunmiiii:
My love for dogs ehn, so loyal and brave!
If OP had a nuclear weapon, he for nuke the snake join. Ahaan!!

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Whytval: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Work on your compound and surrounding in case brothers and sisters are around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by bonnyhope: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Righteousness89:
Have Mercy On Me O LORD

The Mercy of GOD is what I will Describe as the "Weakening point" of GOD.

When Life seems to be against you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done soo much evil and u feel u can't be Forgiven, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

When you so feel so Abadoned and Empty, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done Everything that should be done and yet their is no Head way, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When it seems you have been battered, Shattered and Scattered and Nothing works for you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

Many do not know this, but this is the fastest way to get Divine Intervention ..

No Matter How Battered you are , no matter the Failures you are Experiencing, No matter the Pains and silent cries life has thrown at you, Approach our ALMIGHTY FATHER on the Basis of Mercy. You Guaranteed a Turn around..

Say this Prayer of Repentance if you are not Born Again or you are yet to Accept JESUS CHRIST . Afterwards Approach GOD for Whatever you desire on the Basis of HIS Mercy..
nice one bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Houseofglam7(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
fergieboy:
Are you a drunkard.. Why so many bottles in your mud house

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Sirmuel1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Pack go wia baba snake is everywhere the best tin is 2 tidy the environment, you fit even meet it on ur way

cheesy cheesy grin na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Champneys: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lalastical down yet again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Olorunnim: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
The Op you wicked ooo Full scale assult With all sorts of weapons of mass Annihilation you even used tyre lifter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by nams77: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
kunmiiii:
My love for dogs ehn, so loyal and brave!
If OP had a nuclear weapon, he for nuke the snake join. Ahaan!!
Guy you no well o ; grin see as i dey laf here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by bizhop01: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very soon nigerian will only see snake in photo and video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by princejenks(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
wickedtuna:
Lol na snake make bros scatter bottle like that? Its the wet seasons so they'll naturally seek warm and dark spots around the house. Snakes hate the smell of onions or garlic grin
is it true they hate the smell of onion and garlic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by princejenks(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
shilenji:
Baba do testimomy for church for sunday o, that snake na proper black mamba,drop of venom from that thing dey sufficient to kill you and your dog within 20 mins,deadly neurotoxic venom.

But sha instead make you kill am u fit chase am commot o. Just saying before sompipu start to dey qwot me.
how do you chase a snake out without killing it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by wickedtuna: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
princejenks:
is it true they hate the smell of onion and garlic?
yes i think they do. Growing up we used to have alot of snake issues and the solution seemed to work effectively in chasing them away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by XaintJoel20: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
anyimontana:
See as person house dey like shrine,and na una dey make noise pass for this forum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by wickedtuna: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
na the snake tell you?
na ringworm for head tell you say if you put toothpaste untop am e go clear?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by DaddyMorenike: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
wickedtuna:
na ringworm for head tell you say if you put toothpaste untop am e go clear?? cheesy cheesy
no Na the sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by anyimontana(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=XaintJoel20 post=81656975][/quote]my best chicken part..thanks for sharing,u just made my day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Fatai500k: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Rhard: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by 99thEnemy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
anyimontana:
even if u live in a thatch house,don't come online to rant,most of the ppl on this site are jobless and frustrated, that's why the site is going sideways..by the way,is that tin a dog?...these r my guards,and I'm proud of them
You are a 'DOG BREEDIST'. How can u use a BREEDIST comment on his EKUKE dog? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by shilenji(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
princejenks:
how do you chase a snake out without killing it?
by conflict resolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by princejenks(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
wickedtuna:
yes i think they do. Growing up we used to have alot of snake issues and the solution seemed to work effectively in chasing them away.
any of the two or both?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by GbengaAwe042(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
horlahwaley:
Lala viewing this thread like...

Head master . LOLZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
obakovich:
This night, Chei!, My heart is still beating so fast, I can't believe this, just wanted to go inside my room to sleep, my eye flashed towards this poisoneos snake.

So I pointed my touch towards it, and behold it was a black snake, immediately, my dog wanted to rush the snake, I had to draw my dog back ( maka na nka di too much for my dog ) na small but mighty �, hmm.

See my weapons ��, hammer, broom, stone, bottles, Tyre lifter and slippers, chei, but this is not funny , had been it succeeded in my room nko��, God am so grateful oo, chei, my heart is beating so fast.

Biko my fellow 9ja crushers, Biko thank God for me, e no easy...���

- NENYE FAVOURITE
Op should be arrested for animals brutality, how many weapons you take kill only one animal so, you wicked oh, like 30botles, car Jack, and numerous plank for one snake. Na WA OH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by anyimontana(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
99thEnemy:
You are a 'DOG BREEDIST'. How can u use a BREEDIST comment on his EKUKE dog? grin
my dogs kills snakes and any moving tin for a living.not to eat,but just to make them motionless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by TorukMakto: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
ikombe:
Any snake that is already in your compound is in your house angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Awe4luv(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
obakovich:
This night, Chei!, My heart is still beating so fast, I can't believe this, just wanted to go inside my room to sleep, my eye flashed towards this poisoneos snake.

So I pointed my touch towards it, and behold it was a black snake, immediately, my dog wanted to rush the snake, I had to draw my dog back ( maka na nka di too much for my dog ) na small but mighty �, hmm.

See my weapons ��, hammer, broom, stone, bottles, Tyre lifter and slippers, chei, but this is not funny , had been it succeeded in my room nko��, God am so grateful oo, chei, my heart is beating so fast.

Biko my fellow 9ja crushers, Biko thank God for me, e no easy...���

- NENYE FAVOURITE
na today snake dey enter person room, na that kind snake no dey do anything, they just dey find where to sleep, besides how do u know this is the first time it's coming to sleep sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by almarthins(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Flexherbal:
Dem use bottles stab all e body!

The guy even use car jack self grin
No be small fear he get for snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
shilenji:
Baba do testimomy for church for sunday o, that snake na proper black mamba,drop of venom from that thing dey sufficient to kill you and your dog within 20 mins,deadly neurotoxic venom.

But sha instead make you kill am u fit chase am commot o. Just saying before sompipu start to dey qwot me.
mr Natgeowild, we don hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Kevinsamba: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Your dog would have killed it without any problem
My dog kills snakes and monitor lizards steadily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by Focusmind: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
My concern is not even the killing of the snake but the place where the OP is staying. Bro, I am not trying to mock you but the living condition of Nigerians are nothing to write home about. Nigerian homes reflect the poverty and under - development of the country.

If the picture above is where you stay, we are still far from having an average house/home standard in this country. It is not your fault but the fault of the system that have woefully failed to provide decent accommodation for her citizens, especially those at the lower lungs of the society.

Council flats and poor people homes abroad are far more neater and habitable than most shacks we have in Nigeria. Yet, our youths will come online and insult themselves on top politician matter. OP, I hope you are not part of those supporting our corrupt politicians and fighting for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House by wickedtuna: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
princejenks:
any of the two or both?
any of the two. But instead of spending money buying onions, why you nor go just buy snake repellant cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.