Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

BBNaija: Why I Knelt Down To Celebrate After My Eviction – Gedoni - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why I Knelt Down To Celebrate After My Eviction – Gedoni (396 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Why I Knelt Down To Celebrate After My Eviction – Gedoni by Ritzy10(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Gedoni, has given reasons for celebrating his eviction. Recall that after Gedoni was evicted, he had said “Thank you” immediately Ebuka mentioned his name for eviction.

This, however, did not go down well with Khafi, as she broke down in uncontrollable tears and was comforted by Tacha, Mike and other housemates.

Reacting on Monday, Gedoni on his Twitter page said he had decided to thank God whether he was evicted or not.

He said, “I knelt down in thanks because I had decided to thank God if evicted or saved.” Meanwhile, Gedoni also denied having sex with Khafi.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-why-i-knelt-down-to-celebrate-after-my-eviction-gedoni-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: BBNaija: Why I Knelt Down To Celebrate After My Eviction – Gedoni by Ritzy10(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Lobatan

Re: BBNaija: Why I Knelt Down To Celebrate After My Eviction – Gedoni by harkandey(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin so you expect him to tell everybody that he don knepus khafi pussy?
Re: BBNaija: Why I Knelt Down To Celebrate After My Eviction – Gedoni by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Boredoni, good riddance.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Knelt Down To Celebrate After My Eviction – Gedoni by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2019
That is a perfect example of in every situation thank God lols.
Read my signature

Be thankful:There is always something to thank God for… be a thanksgiver and there will be glorification and multiplication coming your way. Jeremiah 30:19, Psalm 50:15.Good Morning FAM

(1) (Reply)

Omekannaya…the Youngest & The Next Highlife King Og Igbos!!! Listen To This Guy! / La Casa De Papel @ Comic Con Lagos (pics) / A Note Of Warning To All Young Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.