Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Broiler & Turkey Farm Expected To Raise For 4 Weeks And 6 Weeks Respectively - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Broiler & Turkey Farm Expected To Raise For 4 Weeks And 6 Weeks Respectively (498 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Broiler & Turkey Farm Expected To Raise For 4 Weeks And 6 Weeks Respectively by Escodeb(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2019
I just ordered a day old 50 (1) broilers & 10 turkeys from Preemah Agro Farm
I will be updating this thread with pictures, drugs and feed update for the 4 & 6 weeks i am expected to raise them.

Expected delivery date is today, 27th August 2019
Re: My Broiler & Turkey Farm Expected To Raise For 4 Weeks And 6 Weeks Respectively by Escodeb(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2019
This will be my first time of raising broilers and turkeys. I have only been into the broiler business.

I will be using one of the spare rooms in my place for the brooding

Re: My Broiler & Turkey Farm Expected To Raise For 4 Weeks And 6 Weeks Respectively by Escodeb(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2019
I'm expecting the arrivals of the birds
Re: My Broiler & Turkey Farm Expected To Raise For 4 Weeks And 6 Weeks Respectively by whycee001(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Good
I wil like to know the marketing strategy for disbursing after that 4-6weeks

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas / Poultry Organic/natural Remedy For Coryza / Wood Round Stick Making Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.