Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

You And Your Toilet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You And Your Toilet (181 Views)

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You And Your Toilet by Easymoney00101(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
You and your toilet. When we all wake up every morning, it is a norm to brush our mouth, take our bath and we’re off to wherever we’re heading. But there’s something some of us do, while others don’t before leaving for any meeting, class or work place. So am going to be starting the day the way it should be for every normal human so as to avoid being disgraced outside.

Immediately after waking up, a lot of persons take water, which is very good because I heard somehow that it helps flush your system, though I don’t do this often. Cause I can always get water anywhere to drink, and there’s no way not drinking water immediately after waking up will disgrace you outside. Then you get your plans for the day written or you get conscious of them. For me most times, i don’t write them down, I just know what am doing for that day and try as much as possible to meet each and every one of them.

Then you get to brush your mouth, so as to prevent killing someone with bad breath when you talk outside. This, when not done is actually a disgrace, but this isn’t where am driving to. After brushing, you take your bath to keep your fresh look. Some people don’t do this during winter, which is very understandable. Then you cream up and wear your clothes for the day after applying perfumes to smell good. But you missed something.

You didn’t use the toilet. Yes this is it. This bro right here can disgrace hell out of you. Make sure to always use your toilet before leaving your house, even if you don’t feel like using it.. Force yourself, just make sure something comes out before you leave. Sometimes I miss drinking of water, even planning because of early lectures. But I never miss my toilet. Getting the feeling of using the toilet when you’re already away from the house is something that isn’t cool.

It will ruin some plans for that day. It makes you so uncomfortable, you’ll give everyone fake smiles because all you’re thinking of is how to drop some weights off you. So if you want to have a wonderful day without having second thoughts, make sure you’re friends with your toilet before leaving your house. There may be a part 2.

Source: https://jitesblog.com/you-and-your-toilet/
Re: You And Your Toilet by Easymoney00101(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Easymoney00101:
You and your toilet. When we all wake up every morning, it is a norm to brush our mouth, take our bath and we’re off to wherever we’re heading. But there’s something some of us do, while others don’t before leaving for any meeting, class or work place. So am going to be starting the day the way it should be for every normal human so as to avoid being disgraced outside.

Immediately after waking up, a lot of persons take water, which is very good because I heard somehow that it helps flush your system, though I don’t do this often. Cause I can always get water anywhere to drink, and there’s no way not drinking water immediately after waking up will disgrace you outside. Then you get your plans for the day written or you get conscious of them. For me most times, i don’t write them down, I just know what am doing for that day and try as much as possible to meet each and every one of them.

Then you get to brush your mouth, so as to prevent killing someone with bad breath when you talk outside. This, when not done is actually a disgrace, but this isn’t where am driving to. After brushing, you take your bath to keep your fresh look. Some people don’t do this during winter, which is very understandable. Then you cream up and wear your clothes for the day after applying perfumes to smell good. But you missed something.

You didn’t use the toilet. Yes this is it. This bro right here can disgrace hell out of you. Make sure to always use your toilet before leaving your house, even if you don’t feel like using it.. Force yourself, just make sure something comes out before you leave. Sometimes I miss drinking of water, even planning because of early lectures. But I never miss my toilet. Getting the feeling of using the toilet when you’re already away from the house is something that isn’t cool.

It will ruin some plans for that day. It makes you so uncomfortable, you’ll give everyone fake smiles because all you’re thinking of is how to drop some weights off you. So if you want to have a wonderful day without having second thoughts, make sure you’re friends with your toilet before leaving your house. There may be a part 2.

Source: https://jitesblog.com/you-and-your-toilet/
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Lifestyle And Diet By Consulting Naturopath For PCOS / Poor Living Habits Is Not The Major Causes Of Chronic Prostatitis / Pure Pregnancy Hydration Drinks NZ Buy Online – Aquamamma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.