Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress (32539 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by MhizMuna: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2019
The Nollywood actress continues in her happy post birthday mood as she took to her Instagram to bless her over 1 million follower with some of her gorgeous and Curvy Body.

In Sharing the post , Bisola used a song verse which says, � you don’t hit my line no more no ohhhh, you don’t make it GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN�
Yup I remixed it cos I am definitely feeling this shade of Green on my skin.
2 piece by @therealrhonkefella @rhonkefellacollections ���. How is your week going fam?

See more photos here - https://www.thesleak.com/bisola-aiyeola-flaunts-her-hour-glass-figure/

8 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by olaolulazio(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow..... This is beautiful.

Abeg, is Efe still in Warri or what?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by adedibu75: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by fesla: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fine small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by hisexcellency34: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Great job, Ihedioha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Miracle4Sure: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Debodimeji01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
SHe looks good... FTC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by destiny322(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
She looks fine and wealthy

But we know the source of her wealth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Sheriman(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Awon omo TIKA body grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Righteousness89(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Have Mercy On Me O LORD

The Mercy of GOD is what I will Describe as the "Weakening point" of GOD.

When Life seems to be against you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done soo much evil and u feel u can't be Forgiven, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

When you so feel so Abadoned and Empty, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done Everything that should be done and yet their is no Head way, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When it seems you have been battered, Shattered and Scattered and Nothing works for you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

Many do not know this, but this is the fastest way to get Divine Intervention ..

No Matter How Battered you are , no matter the Failures you are Experiencing, No matter the Pains and silent cries life has thrown at you, Approach our ALMIGHTY FATHER on the Basis of Mercy. You Guaranteed a Turn around..

Say this Prayer of Repentance if you are not Born Again or you are yet to Accept JESUS CHRIST . Afterwards Approach GOD for Whatever you desire on the Basis of HIS Mercy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by bamasite(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by jbass1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
On point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
She is okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Deltatoto: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
olaolulazio:
Wow..... This is beautiful.

Abeg, is Efe still in Warri or what?
e don park go village o lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Whyenug: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by faithfull18(f): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is that all undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by MiaB(f): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
destiny322:
She looks fine and wealthy

But we know the source of her wealth...
what's the source? she's hard working and has endorsements.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by MiaB(f): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
faithfull18:
Is that all undecided
yes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by ityP(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
MhizMuna:
The Nollywood actress continues in her happy post birthday mood as she took to her Instagram to bless her over 1 million follower with some of her gorgeous and Curvy Body.

In Sharing the post , Bisola used a song verse which says, � you don’t hit my line no more no ohhhh, you don’t make it GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN�
Yup I remixed it cos I am definitely feeling this shade of Green on my skin.
2 piece by @therealrhonkefella @rhonkefellacollections ���. How is your week going fam?

See more photos here - https://www.thesleak.com/bisola-aiyeola-flaunts-her-hour-glass-figure/

See how classy and beautiful she looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by money121(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by unitysheart(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
It be like na only this babe go that BBNaija that time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Fenesa1: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Still using 3.5G....

Is this how you want to live your life?
grin grin

adedibu75:
FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blogger, it's a 2-piece. A 2-piece is a skirt and a top. It is not a dress.

Please, be guided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Angelfrost(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
"The Nollywood actress continues in her happy post birthday mood as she took to her Instagram to bless her over 1 million follower with some of her gorgeous and Curvy Body."

Sigh... What does this even mean??!... Una go just wake up begin dey write nonsense all in the name of blogging. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by potent5(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why her knees dey black like that? Abi she be prayer warrior? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Houseofglam7(f): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by solihu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
potent5:
Why her knees dey black like that? Abi she be prayer warrior? grin

Na one particular collect position dey responsible for the dark knee grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by Passionate888: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blow job expert
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress by seanjy4konji: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya / BBNaija’s Tacha Claims She Is 23 Years Old; Gets Blasted. She Reacts / ~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.