Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Short-let Furnished Apartment $30/day In Accra - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Short-let Furnished Apartment $30/day In Accra (151 Views)

My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short-let Furnished Apartment $30/day In Accra by arikuobi: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Short-let
furnished apartment..

as low as $30/day

kitchen
WiFi
television
cable

located at the heart of Accra.
10 minutes drive to the airport.
short distance to labadi,next door beach.

not too far from three malls...marina mall,Accra mall and palace mall.

close to the main road, access to means of transportation if you want to have a feel of the city via public transport.

the package comes with a dedicated car at your convenience at great price.

ID CONCEPT LIMITED
+233542602332 whatsapp/calls

lets make your stay memorable in Accra.

less i forget we know the happening places in town..Ghanaians too can have fun, but funny enough,there are more foreigners here than Ghanaian s.

see you soon.

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Children To Grow And Learn By Best Quality Kids Toys In Australia / Tax Appeal Tribunal's Judgement On The Taxability Of Gratuity Payments / I Will Create A Business Website For You In Less Than An Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.