Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! (348 Views)

How To Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Pko To Companies / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by dumahi(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Never say never. I am creating 100 millionaires every month by a simple knowledge impartation.

I will never ask you for a dime. If I do, don't give. But this is only for those who have the faith that the impossible is possible. It's because what I am revealing to you looks so simple you can't believe it can be so easy to get rich.

You need to be on Whatsapp for this to work. You also need a phone or a computer that can play video. If you have all these, just ask and you shall receive. Send your request to doctordes101@gmail.com. Only 26 slots remain for this month. Use your state of residence and your Whatsapp number as your subject line eg. Lagos 08012345678. Also describe yourself in your request to convince me that you have what it takes (especially faith) because I don't want to waste my time on faithless souls who never see anything good anywhere.
Copied from Facebook.
Re: I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2019
For real? Can I WhatsApp you on that same number?
Re: I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by dumahi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mysteriouz:
For real? Can I WhatsApp you on that same number?
No, number. The number you see there is an example.
Re: I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
dumahi:

No, number. The number you see there is an example.
Okay. I've sent the mail though. Have you gotten the free video?
Re: I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by dumahi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Okay. I've sent the mail though. Have you gotten the free video?
Yes. It's nice.
Re: I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
dumahi:

Yes. It's nice.
Okay. Does it truly explains how to make the millions he claimed? Is it marketing stuffs or affiliates or what's it about genrally?
Re: I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by dumahi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Okay. Does it truly explains how to make the millions he claimed? Is it marketing stuffs or affiliates or what's it about genrally?
It's a free video. I'd rather that you get it and watch than asking for word explanations.
Re: I Will Send You A Free Video That Will Show You An Easy Way To Earn Millions! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
dumahi:

It's a free video. I'd rather that you get it and watch than asking for word explanations.
Okay. Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request For 20 Feet Containers In Abuja. / Prayer For Business People / Please Credit My Account This Bitcoin In Less Than 10mins Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.