Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Sell Your Hair Products To Local Market In Lagos ? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Sell Your Hair Products To Local Market In Lagos ? (2631 Views)

Investment Opportunity In Agro-commodity Supply To Local & Foreign Companies / I Need Suppliers of weave-ons, attachments, wigs and other hair products. / Seeking for Human Hair Products Wholesaler& Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell Your Hair Products To Local Market In Lagos ? by xmarks(m): 3:10am On Oct 25, 2010
we have hair weavings, hair bulks, in store.
The quality is good and the price is cheap.
But, what should I do if I want to sell local market in lagos ?
Thanks
Re: How To Sell Your Hair Products To Local Market In Lagos ? by lisasolut: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
Simple. Look for an agent in Nigeria to promote and sell the hair products. Are they branded? The brand can be tested for the christmas season.

Contact me at lisarealitysolutions@gmail.com

We can market the product for you.
Re: How To Sell Your Hair Products To Local Market In Lagos ? by meetmal03(f): 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
So I recently started using this amazing hair food about 1 month ago and it has been amazing. Its an indian hairfoood and 101% organic with no chemical.

It grew my hair, made the strands strong and my front hair grew well again after a long while.

I actually started using it on my hubbys bald hair and my baby's hair and the result has been amazing.

check out my front hair three weeks ago and now all thanks to Oleena hairfood.

Bye bye to receeding hairline.
Time to flaunt my front hair.

their page here is https://www.nairaland.com/4440498/solution-hair-problem-oleena-hairfood#66510160

their other contacts call or whatsapp
Mabel on 09025415172
or Rita on
email
oleenaindia@gmail.com

Re: How To Sell Your Hair Products To Local Market In Lagos ? by meetmal03(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

P.m.s (petrol), Dpk (kerosene), And Ago (diesel) Available For Sale / Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria For Guaranteed 200%-300% Monthly Returns / GET 8% Discount Off All Our 15years Guaranteed MAGNETIC WHITEBOARDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.