Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival (3673 Views)

DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019 / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Check Out Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji At Notting Hill Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by LifestyleTonite: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Billionaire’s daughter, DJ Cuppy was snubbed by the crowd as she performed at the 2019 Notting Hill Carnival which took place in London.

Videos posted on her Instastories showed the crowd facing another direction while dancing. Apparently, they were busy dancing to the tunes played by some other DJ whose direction they were facing.

DJ Cuppy wasn’t deterred by the lack of attention she got as she kept on doing her thing while trying to hype the crowd towards her direction.

Below are screenshots from her performance at the 2019 Notting Hill Carnival.

https://wotzup.ng/crowd-snub-dj-cuppy-as-she-performs-at-notting-hill-carnival/

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by eyeview: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
If this girl wasn't the daughter of Otedola, she wouldn't even get a gig to DJ in a birthday party at ajegunle

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by joseo: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na name dey promote cuppy but the girl still dey hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by MiaB(f): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
agbarisocket:
ipob will commit suicide seeing Yoruba tribe great at all time..ipob will sneak out of their mud red land to lagos and learn proper pronunciations....such as my ladio...instead of my radio....or amelika...instead of America
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report) 1 L
agbarisocket:
no iPad flat head family that does not have one or two person in prison yard.across the world....
someone can't open a thread in peace without seeing jargons tribalistic comments?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by Cletus77(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
agbarisocket:
ipob will commit suicide seeing Yoruba tribe great at all time..ipob will sneak out of their mud red land to lagos and learn proper pronunciations....such as my ladio...instead of my radio....or amelika...instead of America
In your mind you're funny?

You're just jobless

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by iamjane(f): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2019

misleading topic. she's not a performing artiste
Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by Sirmuel1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
How did she get Ignored? Mumu Op!

All these IBO people sef, all you Guys enjoy is bad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by czarina(f): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sirmuel1:
How did she get Ignored? Mumu Op!

All these IBO people sef, all you Guys enjoy is bad news.
so how did you draw your conclusion that the "reporter" is Igbo?

Una go dey find wetin no find una.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by iamgprince: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
agbarisocket:

i just wanna say this to you which is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by Jjuuddee(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Truth be told I really don't knowy she is hated so much,she didn't choose to be the daughter of a billionaire,fate made it so.y hating then.i love her as a person not really as a dj cos she doesn't pay attention to haters.if na some of una by now una for don quit or una go dey insult critics but she nor send.kip it up cuppy.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by Sirmuel1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
so how did you draw your conclusion that the "reporter" is Igbo?

Una go dey find wetin no find una.

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by Wwildcard(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
MiaB:
someone can't open a thread in peace without seeing jargons tribalistic comments?
as in the thing just tire me
latter they go talk say they get sense

1 Like

Re: Crowd Snub DJ Cuppy As She Performs At Notting Hill Carnival by Jgoldie: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
She has a beautiful spirit. .......haters are always angry cos she is a happy child

(1) (Reply)

#BBN: Who Should I Vote —regina Daniels Asks After Recharging Over N220k (photos / Biggie Stopped Tacha From Partying With Rest Big Brother Naija Housemates. VIDEO / Senator Ademola Adeleke Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.