Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele (19317 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / 2023 Not Business As Usual, We’ve Learnt Our Lessons — Northern Elders / Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by PapaAdanna: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
There would never be anytime for the Igbo as long as they continue under Nigeria. They are always insecure whenever Igbo is mentioned.

That is why they should come together for the actualisation of the BIAFRA DREAM!
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by PapaAdanna: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Are their yamree "comscammers" any better.

Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lol can he tell us who the president is since he knows so much grin
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Elliot2(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
The only way Yoruba can have relevance in this shithole is to continuously make others,especially the north to hate the igbos. Their oxygen comes from their. I wonder how boring life without the Igbos would have been.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by farem: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonja fake prophet, wetin you sabi about politics?

Now he has turned AFONJA now just because he is away from your political tent, so he's now fake.
This is the same prophet that was deceiving you lot for sàràkí last years. Then he was great.
Shior!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Idiot private part abi na primate, spewing trash as usual
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Earthquake1: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
frosbel2:
R.etarded people.

Leadership in Nigeria should not be based on TRIBE, it should be based on the BEST FIT candidate who can take the country forward. I don't care about Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo, let the most qualified candidate who can lead us out of this shit hole moment WIN.

[/s]

And you voted for Buhari
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by tobiasbeecher: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
ProfBrugo:
cheesy

Even if they wanted it they won’t get it. Why? Because they believe everyone hates them and they act on this weird conviction to play politics of exclusion and bitterness.

It’s a really long shot for them.
Don't you hate them?
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by maestroferdi: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Oduduwa707:

But 80% of Igbos worship in their churches.. grin
Are you okay?
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
frosbel2:
R.etarded people.

Leadership in Nigeria should not be based on TRIBE, it should be based on the BEST FIT candidate who can take the country forward. I don't care about Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo, let the most qualified candidate who can lead us out of this shit hole moment WIN.

any igbo man is qualified.
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by MasterofNL: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
He should go and sit down. Rubbish and nonsense.
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
It seems like the Igbos do not know their history and hence do not know their future. It's an Igbo adage that says, "He who does not know whence it started raining on him would NEVER know whence it would stop." So, to those Igbos who clamor for one Nigeria, you have accepted your role as second class citizens in a country that your forefathers helped to liberate from its colonial rulers and you helped build to what it is today. I am sure the majority of the Igbos would rather be in a union where they are celebrated not tolerated. Only a FOOL would choose the later.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abuharib:
Founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church in Ejigbo, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has said that the 2023 presidency is not for the Igbo.

In a recent chat with newsmen , the cleric said that the Igbo would not stop playing second fiddle to the North Central and the South West, Igbere TV reports.

“Between themselves, it’s not for the Igbo. I’ll let you know the tribe that will come back. But the north will not relinquish power. They will still battle for it. And that is why I said democracy will beak Nigeria,” he said.

When asked again to emphasise his stance on Igbo 2023 presidency, Ayodele said: “The Igbo are wasting their time. They’ll canvass for them but they won’t get it. The North Central and South West will be a problem for Igbo.”

The preacher warned the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, to be careful else he might “crumble on the way”.

He added: “This is the word of God. It is not my word. I’m not a politician. It is only a politician that would say this is what he thinks.”

On the RevolutionNow protest, Ayodele said: “It is not yet time for revolution in Nigeria. The uprising will come in the nearest future. So it is not this man (Omoyele Sowore) that will do it. He’s just like Nnamdi Kanu fighting for IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu will not be the person to actualise it.”

He also warned Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, not to leave the APC else he would be “finished politically.”

Ayodele advised the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to stick with Senator Dino Melaye if the party really wants to win Kogi governorship election in November.

http://igberetvnews.com/938369/2023-not-for-igbo-primate-ayodele/

FoooOOoooOOOoooooOool
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by slowice(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
They be started again...talking carelessly instead of minding their flocks.... Allow the people decide who ll govern them.... Later now it'll turn to prophesy. Unnecessarily causing undue tension. The bubu they saw in their vision as the next best thing after sliced bread is dealing with us and one thing is talking about 2023....when we never see next level ��

1 Like

Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
The only people that wants Igbo presidency are IGBO POLITICIANS....A TYPICAL IGBO MAN CARES ABOUT ELEVATING HIM SELF AND FAMILY FROM POVERTY STRIKING NATION

1 Like

Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
This fake prophet has come again.
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
This fake prophet has come again
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by naijajobx: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Oh
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Ubassy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't believe you man of God, Igbos will be president come 2023 ,not by their power but by He who doeth all things
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Who takes this scammers and political campaign pastors serious

Adeboye
Oyedepo
Adafarasin
Ayodele
Tb Joshua

If want to live long and enjoy good life avoid these churches and their evil machinations.

If I call you stupid ... MOD go wan ban me... But I no go call you stupid
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
glink2015:

If I call you stupid ... MOD go wan ban me... But I no go call you stupid

Those churches are misleading my people.
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by ProfBrugo: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
tobiasbeecher:

Don't you hate them?

Lol. Who has time for that?

grin
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by CaptBabosa: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
I do not believe in all these prophesies anymore. We do not know who is real anymore. But what I know is Igbo presidency is very crucial in sustaining peace and oneness in Nigeria it is just inevitable. Igbo deserves a chance in 2023. If I was APC I will zone it to Southeast and defeat PDP the next 8years
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by virago(f): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abuharib:
Founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church in Ejigbo, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has said that the 2023 presidency is not for the Igbo.

In a recent chat with newsmen , the cleric said that the Igbo would not stop playing second fiddle to the North Central and the South West, Igbere TV reports.

“Between themselves, it’s not for the Igbo. I’ll let you know the tribe that will come back. But the north will not relinquish power. They will still battle for it. And that is why I said democracy will beak Nigeria,” he said.

When asked again to emphasise his stance on Igbo 2023 presidency, Ayodele said: “The Igbo are wasting their time. They’ll canvass for them but they won’t get it. The North Central and South West will be a problem for Igbo.”

The preacher warned the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, to be careful else he might “crumble on the way”.

He added: “This is the word of God. It is not my word. I’m not a politician. It is only a politician that would say this is what he thinks.”

On the RevolutionNow protest, Ayodele said: “It is not yet time for revolution in Nigeria. The uprising will come in the nearest future. So it is not this man (Omoyele Sowore) that will do it. He’s just like Nnamdi Kanu fighting for IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu will not be the person to actualise it.”

He also warned Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, not to leave the APC else he would be “finished politically.”

Ayodele advised the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to stick with Senator Dino Melaye if the party really wants to win Kogi governorship election in November.

http://igberetvnews.com/938369/2023-not-for-igbo-primate-ayodele/

Tribalistic ijiot
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Merit123(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Igbo ppl problem is that they believe everybody is their enemy, but Waite o can you give your vote to someone who call you his enemy TUFIAKWA. Which only them can't win them self presidential election with out other tribes votes it can never happen.
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by uchemelvin5819(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Same bastard who said Buhari will never be president
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by searchlight: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Iblad0994:
Nawa o. Everybody just like playing on the emotions of the Igbo man.

Why should a man of God like primate Ayodele say this kind of statement, he should leave the Igbos alone coz they already said they are supporting a Fulani man in 2023 (Kwakwanso or Tambuwal).

Primate Ayodele should retract this statement before 3 market days or else they will start hammering him both online and offline.
you can say than again. We have resolved to support another funali man in 2023 as for tinubu he will NEVER RULE THE ZOO
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by searchlight: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
GlobalWay:
Pls, let's stop all these tribalism so that this Country can move forward for once! We should choose next President from any tribe regardless of where from in Nigeria, we need the most sensible capable untribalized Leader that would make Nigeria great.
Do you know anyone refused visa because of inadequate fund in account? That should never happen again! We fund accounts with btwn 5M to 18M. We also, help you get your Visa without initial peyment. Contact us before the opportunity closes. Someone you know needs this, do them a favour that they would forever appreciate.
like who for example? Something keeps telling me that the ZOO is irredeemable. If anyone could redeem the ZOO it should have been GEJ. What do I know self I think Yorumuslim youths know better
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by searchlight: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
frosbel2:
R.etarded people.

yprumuslims said buhari is the best man for the job. Buhari till 2099
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
searchlight:
you can say than again. We have resolved to support another funali man in 2023 as for tinubu he will NEVER RULE THE ZOO

Yes I know the Fulanis are the masters of the Igbos since time immemorial. Kwakwanso will soon be crowned Igwe soon in Alaigbo
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by searchlight: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Instead of him to lead the revolution, he's saying the revolution is not now.

When will it be When the Fulani herdsmen attack your generation
revolution can never be possible again in the ZOO. The last one was tagged Igbo coup so anyone planning revolution is on his own
Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by searchlight: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Iblad0994:

Yes I know the Fulanis are the masters of the Igbos since time immemorial. Kwakwanso will soon be crowned Igwe soon in Alaigbo
yes as long as that will ensure that Tinubu is reduced to the life governor of Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Troops Launch Offensive Against Boko Haram In Baga / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh / Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.