Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (68606 Views)

Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by seanevadry1: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Empiree:
To be honest, I support their move to disgrace Nigerian politicians but not Buhari and his VP and definitely not on a diplomatic mission like this.

Second, to disgrace them, take that nonesense flag and ipob shirts off. You can't claimed to be Nigerians and at the same time yearn for biafra.

I definitely want nija politicians beat up abraod including tinubu, obj, and many top guns.
You still end up not making any sense.. Bro u no get yarn
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by follock007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
I PRAY YOU SEE HIM. 1+6=7
THE POLITICS HAS JUST STARTED. WHAT WE HAD BEFORE IS AN EMPEROR THAT IS TAKING ORDERS FROM A transgendered AND COMES BACK TO TELL US THAT OUR BEST IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO GOOD AND WE MUST DO THE BEST OF SOMEBODY'S BETTER. IT IS TIME TO EXPOSE THE transgendered AND START DRINKING BEER AND LAUGHING LOUD LIKE FIGHTERS ON TOP OF IT WITH HER HUSBAND AMONG OUR PARTY WHILE SHE IS HOLDING THE HOUSE TOGETHER COOKING FOOD AND SERVING US STRONG WINE. EAT AND DIE GALORE
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by seanevadry1: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Osobi32:
.... If u can take a deep breath and put the hate aside for a minute.... Am sure u will see reasons with him. In the 90s we all cohabited in peace without tribal or religious hate, ask ur self is this is the nigeria our fathers dreamed of? Are u comfortable with everything happening in the country? Are u aware that most people don't have food to eat no to mention shelter over their head. If u can drop the baggage of hate and tribalism am sure u will agree that a lot is wrong with Nigeria
My broda leave those FRAGILE BASTARDS,
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

That's not your business, we know how afonja's ran and abandoned sowore on the street of Lagos, he is cooling His heels in prison now, you verbal warriors disowned him and are asslicking ur Fulani masters

Mumu
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by polygamist: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/ipob-member-in-japan-sitting-on-floor.html?m=1

The earlier Igbos residing in core Northern part of Nigeria distance themselves from any action geared at causing disrespect to PMB the better for them. They should direct their anger towards their own politicians, before someone start crying pogrom tomorrow. My one penny advice.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by incentive: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Mr man get up and go home, Nigeria is a joke. Buhari only arrived Japan on old news paper

This is seriously pathetic.

The level of lies peddled in this regime, only God knows.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Akingun1990: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
davodyguy:
Hope he has papers to legitimately travel and live in Japan. If not he would be deported and Kanu will not save him.

Advice

There's something called leadership by example.

Sowore called for revolution. He went to the street leading the people and was arrested instead of the people he's leading.

Kanu called on IPOB members to arrest Buhari and attack other Ibo leaders. Where is Kanu to lead this charge?

What kind of leader is calling the shots from a secret place?

When will people get sense that some people calling you to war can never allow themselves or their relatives go to war front?
Nobody is talking about war bro, peaceful protest, that is all what concerned citizens have been envisaging all these while, and the government have been resisting that, who does that, if revolution now should protest peacefully against this present régime, and people are being picked for partaking in the protest, I bet you America won't be in support of the Nigerian government, not too long ago a womon in US gave Trump the middle finger, the government didn't do anything, the only thing that happened was that she was sacked by the private firm she worked for, Note: No government official did anything against her,( we are talking of a system that works), peoples are still protesting, why won't we in this country then protest.....

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
this is when Biafran leader ought to come out . I believe he should be leading his pack in Japan right now.

but i guess we have two cowards then
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Akingun1990: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Empiree:
To be honest, I support their move to disgrace Nigerian politicians but not Buhari and his VP and definitely not on a diplomatic mission like this.

Second, to disgrace them, take that nonesense flag and ipob shirts off. You can't claimed to be Nigerians and at the same time yearn for biafra.

I definitely want nija politicians beat up abraod including tinubu, obj, and many top guns.
So, what country should they claim, knowing fully well that they haven't been giving Biafra as a country, is this country the first country or do you think it will be the last to disentigrate If eventually it happens, the former soviet union disentigrated, Sudan did, Korea did, Catalonia is still in the woods in Spain, ask the Easterners, whether they would want to stay or not, let there be referendum, you are keeping us together, and we all are languishing, no zone is spared, if the Yoruba and arewa are okay with the entity called Nigeria, it's fine, if the Igbo's don't want to stay in Within Nigeria, it's fine, what is the big deal whether they are with us or not.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
sunnymaja:

One thing that's common to yoruba is wisdom and not flexing muscles. And they always end better
Na muscle kill bruce Lee... think before you act, not act before you think.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Empiree: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Akingun1990:

So, what country should they claim, knowing fully well that they haven't been giving Biafra as a country, is this country the first country or do you think it will be the last to disentigrate If eventually it happens, the former soviet union disentigrated, Sudan did, Korea did, Catalonia is still in the woods in Spain, ask the Easterners, whether they would want to stay or not, let there be referendum, you are keeping us together, and we all are languishing, no zone is spared, if the Yoruba and arewa are okay with the entity called Nigeria, it's fine, if the Igbo's don't want to stay in Within Nigeria, it's fine, what is the big deal whether they are with us or not.
First problem you have is that large percentage of igbo do not support IPOB or separation of the country. For this reason, splitting Nigeria is DOA

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Kingbrown061: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
This drama that is going i don't really understand it mean while watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKembc8NbYg
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Akingun1990: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Empiree:
First problem you have is that large percentage of igbo do not support IPOB or separation of the country. For this reason, splitting Nigeria is DOA
Bro, let us be practical enough here, when was the survey carried out, when and where, few Might be speaking the mind of majority, nobody knows, that was why I was saying let the government carry out referendum, let the Easterners vote, and that would settle the whole issue once for all......
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by MrMou: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
See as a full tribe daft at the same time! Nawa o!
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by searchlight: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
davodyguy:
Hope he has papers to legitimately travel and live in Japan. If not he would be deported and Kanu will not save him.

Advice

There's something called leadership by example.

Sowore called for revolution. He went to the street leading the people and was arrested instead of the people he's leading.

Kanu called on IPOB members to arrest Buhari and attack other Ibo leaders. Where is Kanu to lead this charge?

What kind of leader is calling the shots from a secret place?

When will people get sense that some people calling you to war can never allow themselves or their relatives go to war front?
Kanu is broadcasting from UK why cant he come to the ZOO if he's serious? He came back and was arrested

Now he's in detention he will rot in jail. He later regained freedom

Now that he's asked not to talk in public, if he's man enough let him hold rallies or talk in public again. He held rallies and toured the while if south east

Now that he has violated the whole bail conditions given to him, he will go to abuja and from there to kuje, he left the ZOO even without Visa

Now that he has escaped the ZOO if he feels he is fearless he should visit the zoo again.

Afonjas are really senseless and ridiculous. Christ was tempted only three times by almighty devil but afonjas tend to be more cruel than the devil.

Kanu has proven to be controlling the biggest political movement in the zoo without spending a dime.
Watch afonjas call ipob gullible for obeying the command of their supreme leader but call themselves political juganaut for as licking the dullard of daura.

Hypocrisy runs in the blood of an average yorumuslim
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
May God Bless Biaful Republic
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Lovelive: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
989900:

I tire for these kind people o.

How does holding our leaders accountable at all cost not sit well with some people?

The same Turkish people Erdogan took away social media from at some point, were the same people he called upon to help him abort the military coup against him using the same social media he placed restrictions on.

President Buhari might think he is old and won't be here for a long time, but when his tenure does end in few years and another government comes in, he can't be too sure the kind of vendetta that might be visited upon him or his household, but guess what, the same people (us) that he is trying to suppress would be the ones to protest on the streets against such injustice -- we (the people) are not wired to support injustice and suppression.

The same people the police maltreat daily are the same folks that came through for them when the Army violated them. The same people the Army call bloody civilians are the same folks that protest against them being buried in unmarked graves without proper benefits.

We (the people) collectively are stronger than we know.

It is unfortunate the kind of mess we find ourselves.
One thing I know; if you don't treat your neighbor well, the latter will come back and hurt you.
Imagine living alone in this world without any others beings(Man kind)... It means a lot when we are many and united. [ I prone understanding than love; when we understand each other or one another love will surely exist and peace will verily reign. We as a country lack understanding. We fake our love (hypocrisy). Nigeria is a country full with Pharisees(hypocrites) ]
I pity people who do not value others but only themselves. They don't care how you feel, they don't care what you are passing through, they don't care about the measures they have taken or they are still taking which are affecting negatively the people they are leading. They don't care..., they don't care..., they don't care..
It is so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by richardifedi: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Shakuku All The Way!!!

The only Selling platform where you are paid for promoting your products.

Make Easy Money with SHAKUKU
Help your friends Earn Cashback

Start CASHING OUT AND MAKE GOOD MONEY on your promotion now, by USING THIS REFERRAL LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND SIGNUP WITH SHAKUKU�

http://www.shakuku.com.ng/rewards/signup.php?aff=ltonia

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Yagalchychy: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2019
For quality granite of all sizes and accurate tonnage....Think Ratcon construction company! Call our sales representative on this number: (08028897654)we have office in lagos and our quarry site is at ogun state, over 30 trucks readily available to deliver to you and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria....you won't be disappointed you got in touch.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by losky83: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/ipob-member-in-japan-sitting-on-floor.html?m=1

My fellow Nigerians,u see why we cannot allow this people lead us.their brain is so small,fitted for selling spare parts,rituals,selling drugs in acia,commiting crime in south Africa,topping FBI most wanted list,looting our country,importing fake products,escaping tax,trying to divide us,e.t.c.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by fintol: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
BlueAir:
what's the difference. They are both pestish
the difference is much.ipod don't kill people in the name of God.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Reelnah: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you truly want to see Buhari, no need to sit on the floor and be waiting..... you suppose force urself inside, then we will know if u are truly an hero... just social media publicity
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by miib: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Channel your frustrations to impromptu Salah celebration that will take place next month in Saudi Arabia using the names your Yoruba brother's below as ingredients..

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya

Meanwhile when is Sowore going to stop eating watery beans in prison?

Where is Adeyinka Grandson?

Yeye! All these wil happen at the back of your backyard abi??

Your source! Oni ro oshi!
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by BlueAir: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
fintol:
the difference is much.ipod don't kill people in the name of God.
yh.they only cause chaos in the name of God undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.