Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage (38612 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by mrZENographer: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very very unfortunate and ignorance.
Suicide is journey to Hellfire forever and ever

God of Chosen will solve your marriage, health, spirtiual, financial, academic issues. He will give you great hope in life.
Why should you give your priceless soul to satan at a giveaway?? Why??
Ohhh
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by larryking540: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
ednut1:
This is what the society has turned many ladies to . They get married to scum men with their own money just to bear mrs and satisfy the society . In the end depression and death looms . No one changes after marriage take note. U killed ur self now. Your kids will suffer in life as the step mother would make life a living hell for them.Weak woman

now adays now woman day pay bride price for man, I kw long ago, it will come to dat,no matter how woman take do strong head reach, to marry stil day their agenda, so why don u go with who like u whether money day or not, but will day listen no "I can't come and suffer "na em we day so,

but the man fuxk up sha even if u wan cheat no b around ur neighborhood u go take do dat kin matter na
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Cantonese: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
davidkingrichie:

If you r@pe a girl for 5 minutes and you are caught. What will be the sentence? Life right?

Your logic is flawed.

A trial will convince you. Please try it, get caught and let us know the result.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jman06:
Stop blaming innocent society on this! Nobody forces anyone to get married! Even guys face the normal "go and marry" talks but they don't let that drive them into taking irrational decision.
Ladies all over the world are known to crave marriage with their so called prince charming. That is why yahoo guys take advantage of them a lot. It is in every woman's DNA to crave marriage! Don't blame the society
from ages 4 dem don dey tell woman about husband house. Church dey use single ladies do prayer point. Married friends dey look down on the single . Etc. Abroad no one tells women about marriage hence oyinbo no carry am for head

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Pasima(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
She is a fool
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by seanjy4konji: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
twitter stories again

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Admitwithschola: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Bread winner and the man is doing what? Well if he will cook, clean and take care of the kids and be humble and faithful, no wahala.

Lol, you sabi reverse order. hahahahaha
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by ZinoFasisi: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
See how a broke lazy husband can push a woman to commit suicide. Women are simply not wired to be bread winners.

She got all the cards, why she didn't dump the lady man beats me. Could be murder

I have this 2 babe that are all over me, although 1 is on and of and the other 1 literally asked me out and I said No cos shez really nice and i don't wantu play with her nice heart.

they don't know each other. . I don tire i swear, i have told them severally I don't love u and i don't have money. But behaving exactly like the woman in dis case, them just stubborn anyhow especially d nice 1.

God's know I tried so hard to love them at different point in time but meeeen d love no come ooooo. I don't wantu end up marrying out of pity or loveless marriage like this one.

As i read this news, i remembered d stubborn pests in my life, imagine me telling some1 over and over again "I don't love u" "if i ever date u, it will be out of pity" "U are just not my spec" "i will just bleep u and go" and they still disturb my life

Am really looking for how to send dem comot permanently oo. So annoying stubborn cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
ednut1:
he dey hustle noni or suffer setback grin. Husband scarce its between chosing the available and loneliness / frustration at old age cheesy
This woman that picked Mrs by force na see where she dey na. I ain't giving no man nada to be with me. If in the course of marriage he suffers setback then I'll step in as his helpmeet and support him and the family while he bounces back. But the ideas and advice wey dey my brain no go allow any man broke Sha.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by MDBoss(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
She failed to see the outside world and know how useful her life was.
Her action has emotionally destroyed her kid future.
If you love so much, you couldn't get reciprocity
I'm sorry to say this, she was an idiot for committing suicide
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by grandstar(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
There's this lady in her 40's who is dating my cousin. The lady is a grandmother of 2 boys from her only child and daughter who she had out of wedlock.

She's desperate to marry my cousin who's married but he isn't interested. He's presently married but the wife fled to London with their kids when she got him deported for trying an arrangee marriage in England with a woman he was dating and that was spending wildly on him.

She fled to Europe with the kids after he was deported as he wanted a divorce and she was petrified he would get custody.

Anyway, that's not the point. My cousin isn't the marriage type. That's primarily why his marriage didn't work as he sees nothing wrong in adultery and still believes he is a player. He also doesn't like stress or wahala which will always present itself in any marriage. He treasures his peace so much. He likes to be left alone

The lady no wan listen. For over 10 years since he came back, she's refused to leave my cousin alone. Her friends have advised her but she's going nowhere. My cousin treats her shabbily and she puts up with it. Some women are just masochists.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Jman06(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
ednut1:
from ages 4 dem don dey tell woman about husband house. Church dey use single ladies do prayer point. Married friends dey look down on the single . Etc. Abroad no one tells women about marriage hence oyinbo no carry am for head
Even here in Naija, from age 4 guys too are told about marriage. Women use marriage as a prayer point because they crave it. No body is ever forced to come out for prayers on marriage in churches, they go out on their own because they see being single as a problem.

And who told you that nobody talks about marriage abroad Why do you think white ladies (young and old) get scammed by yahoo boys simply because they're promised marriage??

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

I have this 2 babe that are all over me, although 1 is on and of and the other 1 literally asked me out and I said No cos shez really nice and i don't wantu play with her nice heart.

they don't know each other. . I don tire i swear, i have told them severally I don't love u and i don't have money. But behaving exactly like the woman in dis case, them just stubborn anyhow especially d nice 1.

God's know I tried so hard to love them at different point in time but meeeen d love no come ooooo. I don't wantu end up marrying out of pity or loveless marriage like this one.

As i read this news, i remembered d stubborn pests in my life, imagine me telling some1 over and over again "I don't love u" "if i ever date u, it will be out of pity" "U are just not my spec" "i will just bleep u and go" and they still disturb my life

Am really looking for how to send dem comot permanently oo. So annoying stubborn cry
Block and delete. Simple.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Grupo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
See how a broke lazy husband can push a woman to commit suicide. Women are simply not wired to be bread winners.

She got all the cards, why she didn't dump the lady man beats me. Could be murder

You women are not serious.

In one sentence you claim you are equal to men. In another sentence, you claim that women are not wired to be bread winners.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by ednut1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jman06:
Even here in Naija, from age 4 guys too are told about marriage. Women use marriage as a prayer point because they crave it. No body is ever forced to come out for prayers on marriage in churches, they go out on their own because they see being single as a problem.

And who told you that nobody talks about marriage abroad Why do you think white ladies (young and old) get scammed by yahoo boys simply because they're promised marriage??
those ones need companionship. Loneliness don wire dem

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by larryking540: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

the truth is right from the creation of the world till now, God never made a woman to take the position of been a bread winner, na women just choose to carry their position, compare a man and a woman who works 7-6pm respectively and see their reaction when they are faced with emotional situation, the woman wil mostly not maintain a calm state even after d issue has been trashed she will still keep talking about it,
I don't blame them, it's d society I will point the fingers to, cus they made it look like a competition of what a man can do, a woman can do more better,thats was hw the female brain twisted of indirectly taking the position of being a bread winner, and sometimes women are know to take more miles when given a kilometers, many of them start dictation in the hux,

Women are not bread winners both mentally and religiously, while growing up I was made to understand in both Sunday school (church) and in my primary /secondary school that women are ment to stay @home to take care of the kids and keep d home safe while the man goes out to hustle or hunt but it's the other way around now, ND some men are so lazy/foolish to have given out their position in the hux to a woman,

what a pity

I know of a friend whose wife work in oil company while he works as a contract worker, d man know day get mouth talk for d hux becus the money does come steady,

many women still remain loyal, even when they earn more than their husband, some will even buy a car for d hux but u wouldn't even know it's the wife money, while some the moment small issues breaks out, that will b the hymn song for the whole day and any body who tries to settle them will also learn d hymn song

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by mrZENographer: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
A lesson for all those who want to use marriage to cover up their failures in other aspects of their lives or to fulfill societal expectations
What really amuses me are those married illiterate women who look down on single, well educated women.
I know a case of a married primary school dropout who can barely read and write, looking down on a single woman with a Masters degree.
Africans are truly nature's joke for humanity.

Did you say he is married? So in your mind you want the married man to go after another woman because of money or master degree?

Tufiakwa and ashawo advice.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Grupo:

You women are not serious.

In one sentence you claim you are equal to men. In another sentence, you claim that women are not wired to be bread winners.
Na Bible talk plus reference from years past. I'm a sociologist abeg. Equal to men ke, where?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by victorian(f): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
What a pity.

And some women are still marrying men with their money, all to become Mrs.

What a loss.

It's better to be single and free, than tie oneself to a loveless marriage .

God forbid!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Paulo3ree(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
A lesson for all those who want to use marriage to cover up their failures in other aspects of their lives or to fulfill societal expectations
What really amuses me are those married illiterate women who look down on single, well educated women.
I know a case of a married primary school dropout who can barely read and write, looking down on a single woman with a Masters degree.
What are you saying

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by consultancy: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
fabricated Twitter stories. i am beginning to think most twitter users are psychopaths
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by 0temSapien: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
davidkingrichie:

If you r@pe a girl for 5 minutes and you are caught. What will be the sentence? Life right?

Your logic is flawed.
Tell me what I don't know. Is there a law court in the world that tortutes a rapist forever and ever? Even death sentence is not torture forever, I hope you know.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by ZinoFasisi: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Block and delete. Simple.

they know my house and mistakenly meets me at home. i just leave her there and go anywhere that is not my house. dem go wait oooo, i have even had to shout on d nice 1

She even said i love her but i am trying so hard to fight d love. D stubbornness drives me crazy. all my neighbours call her iyawo cos shez nice to them and they think I'm wicked for treating a good woman like that. too many advices "don't let dis good woman go, they are rare" etc from neighbours.

It really driving me craaaaazzzzzzy. I just wanto marry someone i love. very simple

I don screenshot this story send to them sef
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by olumalcolm(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thats why i would always give my candid advice to whoever cares to listen when it comes to relationship issues, pls if ur partner does not love u enof for u to settle dwn wit him/her, pls move on with ur life. U will find dat special person that would love u for wu u r. That crazy he or she does not wnt to put up wit, is d same crazy anoda guy or lady is searching for. That flat shoe u dnt like at ikd garage, is d same reason anoda lady left ikd to yaba market to buy. wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by olumalcolm(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
We have so many ladies that are house MATERIAL but na d tailor wey handle the material go determine hw d material wan tk b after sewing.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Amhappy(f): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
She killed herself cos he took her kids from her not cos of the cheating asshole, he's still going to have the kids so who lose? Rubbish.

Exactly my thought she would have searched for him and fight for her kids instead. Now na the children go suffer.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by larryking540: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
bro been an educated lady doesn't means u will have a happy home bro, it's all about the lady mindset, ,i have seen a market seller(illiterate) whose husband isn't base in 9ja but still goes to the market to sell tomatoes and pepper, and still goes back home to take care of d kids, while most educated lady even though they are working probably in a more comfortable environment can't endure for long without d husband been around them knowing fully well na where man for day work na there he for day chop, ,,,,,
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by bonnyhope: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
dfrost:
angry

And nobody was close to her to pull her out of depression?

And you had the time to tell the story but never had time to spend with her and help her?

angry

you would n't know if she had tried her best
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

they know my house and mistakenly meets me at home. i just leave her there and go anywhere that is not my house. dem go wait oooo, i have even had to shout on d nice 1

She even said i love her but i am trying so hard to fight d love. D stubbornness drives me crazy. all my neighbours call her iyawo cos shez nice to them and they think I'm wicked for treating a good woman like that. too many advices "don't let dis good woman go, they are rare" etc from neighbours.

It really driving me craaaaazzzzzzy. I just wanto marry someone i love. very simple

I don screenshot this story send to them sef

Well, I don't see what stops u from taking a stand. Enter a matured discussion and let them understand how you feel. If that doesn't work, I don't know again o.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by kushme: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
grandstar:
There's this lady in her 40's who is dating my cousin. The lady is a grandmother of 2 boys from her only child and daughter who she had out of wedlock.

She's desperate to marry my cousin who's married but he isn't interested. He's presently married but the wife fled to London with their kids when she got him deported for trying an arrangee marriage in England with a woman he was dating and that was spending wildly on him.

She fled to Europe with the kids after he was deported as he wanted a divorce and she was petrified he would get custody.

Anyway, that's not the point. May t cousin isn't the marriage type. That's primarily why his marriage didn't work as he sees nothing wrong in adultery and still believes he is a player. He also doesn't like stress or wahala which will always present itself in any marriage. He treasures his peace so much. He likes to be left alone

The lady no wan listen. For over 10 years since he came back, she's refused to leave my cousin alone. Her friends have advised her but she's going nowhere. My cousin treats her shabbily and she puts up with it. Some women are just masochists.

Your cousin is a Gee for life.... wink
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
larryking540:

bro been an educated lady doesn't means u will have a happy home bro, it's all about the lady mindset, ,i have seen a market seller(illiterate) whose husband isn't base in 9ja but still goes to the market to sell tomatoes and pepper, and still goes back home to take care of d kids, while most educated lady even though they are working probably in a more comfortable environment can't endure for long without d husband been around them knowing fully well na where man for day work na there he for day chop, ,,,,,

You must be lefulefu 2.0, you seem to have seen it all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.