Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship (29075 Views)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) / #BBNaija : Esther And Frodd Caught Having Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Violetteisbae: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
In a video making rounds on social media, Esther seemed to be touching Frodds lower region, her hand kept moving down, after she removed her hand, frodd was heard saying 'Its getting stronger' to which esther replied 'I wish'

Its possible Esther tried to give Frodd a Handjob but then stopped as she was not getting a desirable response.

Mercy believes Esther is pretending to like Frodd & getting close to him because she is up for eviction. Elozanam and Diane think that Frodd is really In-Love with Esther and they wish Esther could see it and stop playing with his (frodd) emotions.

watch video - https://www./2019/08/what-mercy-has-to-say-about-esther-and-frodd-relationship.html

L

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by reubenobi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Vladtin: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by kenodrill: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Donbuky23: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Are you serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Sonnyboom: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Which lady will want to be in love with a foolish mumu ?!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by SultanOfAbia: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
This Esther fit give Person Heart Attack...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by musstychuks: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Big brother nijia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by geesilver(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
i think frodd is trying hard to gather sympathy from fans while Esther doesn't know what she really want...... i pity frodd, i hope konji no go kill am before the final day, because Esther no go gree am do, if e like make e strong pass olumo rock e go still take a bow without wet. if i lie ask omoatshola.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Oshynana(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Frod is just a fool....finish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Davidini(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is that all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by fiercehillz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
The way Esther changed overnight eehn. Las las She go still go house on Sunday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Bossontop(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
undecided
Unku wey mumu.....chaii!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by geesilver(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Which lady will want to be in love with a foolish mumu ?!
he is playing hide and seek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blood of Zacharia

How did i end up in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by samyyoung1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very true, mind games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Analyst7: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
If only it’s possible to unvote someone on this bbn...in for do m for this Esther...if na guy dy play girl like this u for don see those men are scum gang blabbing shits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by BaddieKay(f): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Esther is just a good player, Frodd is just a baby. Its so clear Esther doesn't feel shit. No chemistry at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Temptee101(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very motivating

Feel like crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Hype5: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
I..need...help..acct..number..2o56178188...bank..uba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Darksider131: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daniel304:
Blood of Zacharia

How did i end up in this country
idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by 3RNEST(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
So Frodd like Esther angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by drshrewd: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
they're girls that are not really expressive about their love. I think Esther falls in that categories. Even when she was with Nelson it was the same yab me I yab kinda love. Its not really true that she feel nothing for frod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Lordjb: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is that all? Okay see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Harrison4adam(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Frodd is simply fraudulent... It's crazy for a man to be drooling in love with a gal who don't feel a sheet for him.
Most guys who are in same position with Frodd who are low confidence and who are rejected by a girl are pity vote this time bomb potential rapist.
Pity vote kee una there... Useless buhari supporters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by landmark86: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nonsense news
I showed my landlord and he increased my rent immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title / Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.