Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

To All Uber/taxify (digital) Drivers And Car Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To All Uber/taxify (digital) Drivers And Car Owners (271 Views)

Better Service To All Uber And Taxify Who Want Better Working Conditions / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Uber/taxify (digital) Drivers And Car Owners by kingviny: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thumbs up to all Digital Drivers / car owners on this platform.

Once upon a time it was when this business was very very lucrative. When charges were good and demands were high, when both drivers and owners were smiling to the banks weekly after a good work week.

Now, things are no longer at ease. Things have fallen apart!

How can you make ends meet when your A.C car will be seeing N300 on some trips! How can you when Lasma, Police and now local government officials are out there waiting for you to make a slightest mistake to give you "warning" of 20k! ?

With 100s joining the business weekly based on the fake adverts being promoted by these companies telling you to come and make 400k in a month when that is no longer feasible little wonder that the market is now so saturated with so many drivers having lots of waiting time.

I feel for all of you because I tried this with my car for 2 months. It was there I experienced what you guys are going thru. It wasn't easy, especially when you have to pick up some funny passengers living on streets that looks like the narrow way in the bible. Or when the passenger is using your car to convey EBA and soups, all sorts thereby creating a cacophony of confusing smell making one to deodorizing asap!

I have since given my car to a driver who can weather the storm. Haven been there, done it I had to be nice to him. He only delivers 20k weekly because I know it is not easy.

And this is the crux of my write up. We need to do something about this situation to help our drivers and ourselves.

We need to form a power house network or union so that we can collectively demand that ...

1. The minimum amount on our car per trip should be 1k.

2. Earn a premium on passenger with lots of loads. (Snapped evidence)

That way, income for drivers and owners can increase.
If they refuse and about 10,000 or more cars pull out of their network for a startup who is ready to play ball, they would sit up.

We can use WhatsApp to mobilize each other and meet.

What do you guys think?
Re: To All Uber/taxify (digital) Drivers And Car Owners by kingviny: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Let us reason.
Re: To All Uber/taxify (digital) Drivers And Car Owners by sammyjay7265(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please add. Me up zero eight one thousand six eight six two three
Re: To All Uber/taxify (digital) Drivers And Car Owners by Larriekay: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
kingviny:
Thumbs up to all Digital Drivers / car owners on this platform.

Once upon a time it was when this business was very very lucrative. When charges were good and demands were high, when both drivers and owners were smiling to the banks weekly after a good work week.

Now, things are no longer at ease. Things have fallen apart!

How can you make ends meet when your A.C car will be seeing N300 on some trips! How can you when Lasma, Police and now local government officials are out there waiting for you to make a slightest mistake to give you "warning" of 20k! ?

With 100s joining the business weekly based on the fake adverts being promoted by these companies telling you to come and make 400k in a month when that is no longer feasible little wonder that the market is now so saturated with so many drivers having lots of waiting time.

I feel for all of you because I tried this with my car for 2 months. It was there I experienced what you guys are going thru. It wasn't easy, especially when you have to pick up some funny passengers living on streets that looks like the narrow way in the bible. Or when the passenger is using your car to convey EBA and soups, all sorts thereby creating a cacophony of confusing smell making one to deodorizing asap!

I have since given my car to a driver who can weather the storm. Haven been there, done it I had to be nice to him. He only delivers 20k weekly because I know it is not easy.

And this is the crux of my write up. We need to do something about this situation to help our drivers and ourselves.

We need to form a power house network or union so that we can collectively demand that ...

1. The minimum amount on our car per trip should be 1k.

2. Earn a premium on passenger with lots of loads. (Snapped evidence)

That way, income for drivers and owners can increase.
If they refuse and about 10,000 or more cars pull out of their network for a startup who is ready to play ball, they would sit up.

We can use WhatsApp to mobilize each other and meet.

What do you guys think?
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea You Really Need To Look Into This September / If You Want To Make Easy Cash Like 1M Before The Year Ends, Check This Out. / CBN Begins Charges On Deposits, Withdrawals Above N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.