Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

"I Killed My Ex-husband So I Can Marry My New Husband"-singe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Ex-husband So I Can Marry My New Husband"-singe (447 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested / Prison Nurse Killed Her Husband So She Can Be With An Inmate Serving Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Killed My Ex-husband So I Can Marry My New Husband"-singe by Abolarin24(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kebbi state police command have arrested Auta Dogo Singe, a housewife in Bagudo local government area of Kebbi State, for allegedly killing her new husband, Shaho Abdullahi, so she can go back to her former husband, Idris Garba.
Confirming the incident to newsmen, the state commissioner of police, Garba Muhammed Danjuma, said the suspect conspired with one Garba Hassan and Sahabi Garba at Sabon Gari village, Illo district area of Bagudo to kill Shaho so she can remarry Garba.

Muhammed said the housewife and the two men she conspired with have been arrested and will be charged to court soon.

“They will soon appear in court,” the CP said

SOURCE;
https://abolarinsworld.com/i-killed-my-new-husband-so-i-can-marry-my-ex-husband-singe/

Re: "I Killed My Ex-husband So I Can Marry My New Husband"-singe by Godmond(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
FTC. I dedicate this to the family of d dead, may justice be served.

(1) (Reply)

Influencer Break Both Legs After Falling 80ft While Attempting Extreme Yoga Pose / Kogi Attack - Dino Melaye Is Target By Gunmen (graphic Photos) / Woman, 56, Is Arrested For 'Tying Up Her Husband, 61, And Cutting Off His Penis'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.