Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

All You Need To Know As You Prepare For NYSC – Most See - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All You Need To Know As You Prepare For NYSC – Most See (371 Views)

NYSC Most asked Questions And Answers / Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / 10 Things To Know As You Prepare For NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know As You Prepare For NYSC – Most See by yustrovic9(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Are you preparing for the next NYSC Batch or you are expected to be posted for the next Batch of the NYSC? This is a place to be. For updates…. Stay tune

Frequently Asked Questions by Prospective corps members

How do I confirm that I am mobilised and my name is on the NYSC portal?
Answer: To confirm that your name is on the NYSC portal click on the url  Nysc Senate list  https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx then enter your institution, matric no, surname and date of birth.

What is Green card exactly?
Answer: Green card is a document that contains your call up number, personal details & contact and next of keen details ........ Continue reading @ www.yustrovic9.com.ng

http://www.yustrovic9.com.ng/2019/08/27/all-you-need-to-know-as-you-prepare-for-nysc-most-see/

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now. / Sign Up And Earn Free $100 And Earn $30 Logging In Just Once Daily Withdrawal Is / How To Make Money During Your Service Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.