Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) (34151 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / JAMB Lesson Teacher Assaults A Female Student In Surulere, Lagos / Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Chelsea82: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Video of SARS operatives assaulting a boy with his mum, because of his refusal to handover his phone to them.

This barbaric act happened today at ringroad, Oredo Local Government Edo State.

The SARS officers was captured beating and assaulting the boy together with his mother along the process the push the mother to the ground.

This incidents of SARS assaulting, molesting people anyhow is getting out of control the Federal Government should call them to other.

This video is very disturbing, this is unlawful act by the SARS Officers.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/sars-operatives-assaulting-boy-with-his.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Chelsea82: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Seé Reactions, Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Ebije1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
It will never be well with them. The guns in their hands will bring them misfortune.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by spiritofthedead: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ebije1:
It will never be well with them. The guns in their hands will bring them misfortune.
And if it does, remember another innocent person would be a victiom cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Ebije1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
spiritofthedead:

And if it does, remember another innocent person would be a victiom cry
the guns in their hands will kill them themselves...simple

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lawless society...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by loadedvibes: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Edo hafa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
one annoying thing is that diz bastards may not suffer what dey have done it might be their innocent children dat will end up suffering....nothing about police is working in diz life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
SARS are not human so I'm not surprised.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by ajiwo1: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
SARS
U will use ur blood for Nigeria last last

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Arghhhhhh If you try that shit with my mother, just kill me there ASAP because I no go gree for una. I fit die for my mama ehhhh even though she doesn't know this lols
Read my signature

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Murthafuckas... Look how they allowed that poor woman fall embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
fvcked up sh1thole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Meekdon: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
God bleeped the SARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
there is one funny thing about this nuisance, once you cut your hair they won't near you even if you be grand Chief of Yahoo

I have a guy at my end, the cars and business this guy acquire through yahoo no be here. since this SARS don start he dey always barbed his hair over low, dress like Evangelist and go out during the day without car

why I'm saying this is that avoid fashion till Buhari finished his regime. cut your hair low, no ear ring and avoid short nikkas, your life is more important than fashion

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Cymix: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
just because they carry gun for hand that's all Bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by tayo200(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
but I thought they've end SARS abi what's the jubilation about Osinbajo ending SARS Then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
There was a country... When will this end?Each time I see sars my heart just skips, not because I have anything to hide but this people can create issue out of nothing, they might see a strange application on your device and start questioning you, before u know it na office straight if u no give them shishi... And if u prove stubborn u might not live to say what happened

#wolialara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Arghhhhhh If you try that shit with my mother, just kill me there ASAP because I no go gree for una. I fit die for my mama ehhhh even though she doesn't know this lols
Read my signature
you don't needed either to die or die for your mum, just respected yourself with them in trouble time because life goes on, when one die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by Freemanbobble: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
There was a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by freemanbubble: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
And the law nor require them to search your phone

Na so them dey harass us all the time for Benin city

That is why all my tools and format dey my laptop

Whether them like it or not Yahoo has come to stay
And maga must bleed for boys

For every day we wake up a maga is born

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
SARS always in the news for negative reasons. There excesses are getting out of hand maybe they should be banned

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In A Catholic Church In Port-Harcourt / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Stop Blaming IPOB Or ESN - Adamu Garba Tells Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.