Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah (1541 Views)

Kuje Prison Certifies Obiajulu Ujah ‘Mentally Unstable' / Buhari Sacks Tor Ujah Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Boss / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by BleedingPen: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
President Muhamamdu Buhari has sacked Rev. Tor Ujah, the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV sighted Ujah’s termination letter on Tuesday, which indicates that the NCPC’s boss removal is with immediate effect.

The letter said Buhari’s removal of the Christian Pilgrim Commission boss “is in line with the provisions of Section 4, sub section 3 of the NCPC ACT.”

The President directed Ujah to hand over the affairs of the Commission to the most senior director who will take charge till a new substantive head is appointed.

Igbere TV recalls that the Nigerian Government had recently probed Ujah over a series of alleged fraud and multiple corruption in the commission.

Mr Ujah, who was appointed in 2016, was investigated for alleged diversion of funds at the NCPC by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Although details or reasons for the sack were not stated in the letter. Igbere TV, however, learnt that it may not be unconnected with the said allegations.

More details soon...

http://igberetvnews.com/938328/exclusive-buhari-sacks-christian-pilgrims-boss-tor-ujah

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ipob shoudnt allow dis bastard set foot in nigeria , breakdown dat ambassadors house .......then fish him out ,if him disappear pour sand on a salty floor!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Even Reverend dey divert? shocked

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by FarahAideed: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
10 times worse corruption is goin on in the Haj commission yet Buhari will look the other way ..Tor Uja is being punished for being an ally of the Benue state govt
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by xtgozie(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is this Nigerians problem?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Wailerint: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
We will grow when we are ready, how can you condem the act just because the Muslim pilgrim is doing same or worse?
Was GEJ not a Christain? If he felt anything wrong in the Muslim pilgrim commission, why ddnt he fish out who culpable and bring him to book, except he he also getting a kick back.
But someone is doing the right thing and ur complaining.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Cajal(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wailerint:
We will grow when we are ready, how can you condem the act just because the Muslim pilgrim is doing same or worse?
Was GEJ not a Christain? If he felt anything wrong in the Muslim pilgrim commission, why ddnt he fish out who culpable and bring him to book, except he he also getting a kick back.
But someone is doing the right thing and ur complaining.
...do not mind d dude

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Simplyleo: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:
10 times worse corruption is goin on in the Haj commission yet Buhari will look the other way ..Tor Uja is being punished for being an ally of the Benue state govt
[/s]
This one has lost it long ago on top Buhari matter.

For your information, the only connection between Buhari and Christian Hajj Commission is the approval of funds and appointment as presented to him by appropriate authority staffed 100% by Christians. So if the authority present a request to him with reason best known to the staff, which option is he left with Other than to approve?

The fact that Buhari has blocked the loopholes through which some criminals became "men" doesn't mean those criminals should start reasoning with their anus.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by FarahAideed: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
This one has lost it long ago on top Buhari matter.

The fact that Buhari has blocked the loopholes through

Why don't you people want Nigerians to prosper?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Islamisation in progress

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Okoroawusa: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Na wa for una o!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Utyben(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin
SamuelAnyawu:
Even Reverend dey divert? shocked
lols, no b small thing
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Simplyleo: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

[/s]
You mean prosper such as reopening the blocked loopholes so that criminals can become "men" while the ones that are already "men" become "bigger men".

You can only continue crying on social media, Buhari ain't doing nadda and he remains the president till 2023.

Go in search of legitimate job, that will be better than this ur endless screaming on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
wrong again. U guys always use religion as a weapon to defend wrong. Pmb has done nothing wrong, after all he gave ujah the appointment. The benue state governor u re even talking about is currently with buhari in japan.

Where were u Wen south african government impounded millions of dollars 4rm the then pfn president ayo oristejafor. He hid it in his private jet.

Jonathan a so called christain killed the case and that was all we heard about it..
members of hajj comitee has been prosecuted even this year. But u dont here muslims bitching about it.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Afamed: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Afamed: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Your own definition of prosperity is when you rob Peter to pay Paul. I am not surprised .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Afamed: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
You have totally lost your sanity. I am not surprised at you, you once made it clear , that your hatred with PMB started when he blocked the loopholes through which you used to loot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by FarahAideed: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ray97:
wrong again. U decided to react using religion as a weapon. Pmb has done nothing wrong afterall he gave ujah the appointed. Where were u. Wen south african government impounded millions of dollars 4rm the private plane of then pfn president ayo oristejafor. Jonathan killed the case and that was all we heard about it.

The money impounded on oritsejafors plane belonged to govt and it was for Black ops to pay executive outcome mercenary forces
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Simplyleo: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

You have totally lost your sanity. I am not surprised at you, you once made it clear , that your hatred with PMB started when he blocked the loopholes through which you used to loot
Gham. 100% correct.

He became a "man" under Jonathan govt and you know what that means. undecided

FarahAideed:

Jonathan built and delivered more power plants than any other govt in our history and he revived the Nigerian middle class , I became a man under Jonathan govt
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by kayusely70(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
All fabrics of the nation is enmeshed in corruption!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

The money impounded on oritsejafors plane belonged to govt and it was for Black ops to pay executive outcome mercenary forces
that story was damage control. last i checked oristejafor was not a goverment official. He was a pastor. Why didnt the muslims react that jonathan was sending a christain to buy arms or whatever to kill them.

PFN and CAN is a non govermental. organisation. So why use a civilian to facilitate a black ops or buy arms.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Afamed: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

Gham. 100% correct.

He became a "men" under Jonathan govt and you know what that means. undecided

I know that FaraAideed , my comrade. He opened up to me few months ago. He said he lost his contract with MTN because of the fine imposed on MTN. That PMB should not have imposed the fine.You can imagine this FaraAideed is a dangerous entity to the existence of Nigeria. When it was clear, the unregistered lines sold by MTN were used by Bokoharam, Armed Robbers and Kidnappers to perpetract a lot of crimes in Nigeria. To him his own interest is paramount

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by FarahAideed: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ray97:
that story was damage control. last i checked oristejafor was not a goverment official. He was a pastor. Why didnt the muslims react that jonathan was sending a christain to buy arms or whatever to kill them.

PFN and CAN is a non govermental. organisation. So why use a civilian to facilitate a black ops or buy arms.

Trust me he had nothing to with that cash ..he didn't even know it was there , his plane was only rented for the flight .
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by jlinkd78(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Following
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Afamed: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Trust me he had nothing to with that cash ..he didn't even know it was there , his plane was only rented for the flight .
You will defend devil on the day of judgement. Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

lol. Ok check this scenario Imagine buhari used sanusi's plane or sent sanusi and he was caught and the government(buhari) is trying to convience nigerians the way u trying to convience me now. that it was black ops. Would u buy the story.. No! CAN will shout islamisation and write a letter to the hague. U guys will rant and call buhari a tyrant.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Afamed: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ray97:
lol. Ok check this scenario Imagine buhari used sanusi's plane or sent sanusi and he was caught and the government(buhari) is trying to convience nigerians the way u trying to convience me now. that it was black ops. Would u buy the story.. No! CAN will shout islamisation and write a letter to the hague. U guys will rant and call buhari a tyrant.
Don't waste your time on that guy. I know him long ago. If Sheka is Arrested today, he will defend him that Sheka should have not been arrested again since he has stopped bombing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
why would buhari punish tor uja 4 being an ally of ortom. Ortom that is currently in japan courtesy of buhari..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by FarahAideed: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ray97:

Buhari is different and not trust worthy
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

Don't waste your time on that guy. I know him long ago. If Sheka is Arrested today, he will defend him just because he does not like PMB and this govt
lol thank u. I just dislike when people are acting like there are under a spell.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by faksin: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Trust me he had nothing to witcash ..he didn't even know was there , his plane was only rented for the flight .
guy aren't you ashamed of your self? you alway find every way to defend currupt politician yet you conplain of curruption in buhari gorverment. to tear you slap now dey hungary me idiot oloshi jati jati undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Christian Pilgrims’ Boss, Tor Ujah by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Buhari is different and not trust worthy
but Tor uja is trust worthy because he is a pastor and 4rm benue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC National Leader Reacts To Tinubu’s Death / U.S Removes Cameroon From Trade Pact Over Human Rights Violations / Amotekun Is A Christian Agenda To Silence Us - Osun Muslims -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.