Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) (66443 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
And he couldn't divorce and marry a new wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Mrtaye: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ethana11:
This one is a gunner
Goner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Am sure she should be regretting now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
We are the victims of our own principles.

RIP guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by systemz(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
The woman resembles a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Btruth: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
stupid.... when the ratio of men to women is 1:7?
naa him sabi. he be like say death dey hungry him before jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
A young man from Agolumo community under Patani local government area of Delta State has chosen to take his life-giving the reason of his death to the continual denial of his wife to give him what he has duly paid for, for reasons best known to her.

According to reports, the man has complained to family members of the constant denial of his wife to perform her civic duties and it has become so frustrating.

Nigerians on social media are not happy with the deceased for ending his life this way just because of ordinary sex.

Nigerians and hasty conclusions... the man complained about lack of sex, then they jump to conclusions that was the reason he took his life. Did he leave a note stating this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
All because of konji....... Simply get an esteemo or FWB......... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
some blogger's will not make HEAVEN and HELL FIRE,d woman has ran away,where did they get their information that is SEX.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
nextstep:

Nigerians and hasty conclusions... the man complained about lack of sex, then they jump to conclusions that was the reason he took his life. Did he leave a note stating this?

Unfortunately, going by the header and contents..... It gives little room for any alternatives............. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
All because of konji....... Simply get an esteemo or FWB......... grin

Na Delta man, ain't new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
lol... probably when they were courting...it was no sex b4 marriage...and NW..still no sex after marriage... women very confused being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
What a pussy niggarrr
my niggar
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Amoxman(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Them don poison ☠ oga joor, uhrobo men are allowed to marry more than one wife by tradition, so I refuse to be convinced oga drank sniper because of pussy,

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hausaman:

Na Delta man, ain't new.

Coming from an hausaman, i feel honoured.......... cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by agaliboy: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
In as much as i don't support the suicide, but being denied sex by one's spouse can be very painful especially if you're the faithful type. I speak from experience.

The man went too far though by committing suicide. Married people, please even if you want to deny your partner because of one reason or the other, do it in a loving way and promise to make it up to them at another time. RIP, urhobo man

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by wickedtuna: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
This life na wa. The limits the human mind can push the mortal body to is unimaginable i swear cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by LZAA: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
undecided

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Amoxman(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
nextstep:

I tire o, he might have been poisoned (after all he lives with a woman who does not like sleeping with her husband)
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by pyro62(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Adukpe19(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Because of ordinary towtow

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Did it even cross anyone's mind that he could have been poisoned by the runaway wife... Do we have to be simpletons about nearly everything here, including crime.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Reffone: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
He needed some wet pu**y he was so tired of soapy, only a real g will understand his feelings, the wife need to be arrested chai
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Reeberry: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Apination:
They should get koboko and start flogging that dead body. He's mad but physically and in the after life undecided
grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Teeboi56: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Funny indeed I swear I don't know wat to type killing him because of ordinary sex
Hell fire awaiting him Sha that is for sure
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
nextstep:

NigeriansHungry bloggers and hasty conclusions... the man complained about lack of sex, then they jump to conclusions that was the reason he took his life. Did he leave a note stating this?
Fixed.
Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Never love a woman more than yourself. Like that silly girl i wanted to marry that thinks na only she get toto. I have broken up with her already

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Because of ordinary towtow

Well, he paid for the damn piece of ass... After going through hell to sate the greed of in-laws, a woman will now be giving sexual terms and conditions, even cheating...

I remember the character in the movie "Con Air", who was said to have caught his wife in act of cheating, and left quietly to her family house where he killed every single living creature including their cat...

Sigh... People should learn to stay single if marriage is too burdensome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) / Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.