Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Do I Change My Image Format From JPEG To ICO - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Change My Image Format From JPEG To ICO (873 Views)

Baseline JPEG Vs Progressive JPEG — How Do They Compare? / How To Get HD Images From Shutterstock For As Low N500 In Jpeg And Eps And / The Different Types Of Image File Formats And When To Use Each Type Of File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Image Format From JPEG To ICO by iamapplord(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pls I have been trying to change it since but i can't really understand it..

I tried bit-24 or something like that but still negative

I will love to see the procedure in image
Re: How Do I Change My Image Format From JPEG To ICO by xaliujokes(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
iamapplord:
Pls I have been trying to change it since but i can't really understand it..

I tried bit-24 or something like that but still negative

I will love to see the procedure in image

Search " jpeg to ico" on Google you'll see
Re: How Do I Change My Image Format From JPEG To ICO by iamapplord(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
xaliujokes:

Search " jpeg to ico" on Google you'll see

I tried but still didn't get a good responses..

P:s;Am trying to change it on my laptop
Re: How Do I Change My Image Format From JPEG To ICO by xaliujokes(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
iamapplord:

I tried but still didn't get a good responses..

P:s;Am trying to change it on my laptop

It worked for me

(1) (Reply)

An Artwork Depicting The Situation Of Our Dear Country Nigeria / Historical Photos Colorized II / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.