Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Amaechi Reveals What He Would Do If IPOB Attacks Him In Geneva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reveals What He Would Do If IPOB Attacks Him In Geneva (302 Views)

Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Reveals What He Would Do If IPOB Attacks Him In Geneva by umahiprinceblog(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi, minister for transportation, has shared that he is not one of those politicians who are scared of travelling abroad because of the threat issued by members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB).

Speaking with LEGIT TV, Amaechi stated that he would be going to Geneva soon and if he is attacked then they would understand the meaning of self-defence.

“What do you mean by that? Scared of who? I’m going to Geneva, let them come. You know there is something called self-defence? Abegi!”

“I will go to America or a place I have a function to attend. The solution is not in attacking the politicians”.

More Update: https://www.newsvib.com

https://www.newsvib.com/2019/08/amaechi-reveals-what-he-would-do-if-ipob-attacks-him-in-geneva.html

(1) (Reply)

The Conflict Between Democracy And Sharia Ideology / EXCLUSIVE: This Man Stole From Nigeria. Today, He’s Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / #xenophobia: Nigerian Lady Stages A Peaceful Protest At The Shoprite In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.