Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Jesus Is God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is God Almighty (380 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is God Almighty by HazardAwka(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Examples

24. John 20:27-28 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

25. 2 Peter 1:1 Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is God Almighty by icybeth(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
HazardAwka:
Examples

24. John 20:27-28 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

25. 2 Peter 1:1 Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Jesus is a mighty God but not Almighty according to Peter's you quoted two individuals are mentioned God and savior
Re: Jesus Is God Almighty by Janosky: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
HazardAwka:
Examples

@1)
. John 20:27-28 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

@2)

2 Peter 1:1 Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.

@1)
HazardAwka has removed John 14:28, 20:17 & Revelation 3:5,12 from his Bible....
Revelation 3:5,12 ,can the physical realm surpass the spiritual realm?
Jesus Christ the son of his God & Father in heaven says HazardAwka is a LIAR.
Go & argue with Jesus Christ.

@2) Another lying Pharisee cherry pick 2Peter1:1.
What did you read in 2 Peter 1:2?
2 Peter 1:2
Grace and peace be multiplied to
you
through the knowledge of God and of Jesus
our Lord.…
NOTE: 2Peter2:2 "the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD
AND OF JESUS OUR LORD"
PROOF, that God ,YHWH the Father is NOT
Jesus Christ.
verse 2 shows they are separate Persons.
Re: Jesus Is God Almighty by xaliujokes(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Africans and Religion! That's why we are far behind.. Only the wise would understand
Re: Jesus Is God Almighty by bingbagbo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
God bless you for speaking this truth, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you.
Re: Jesus Is God Almighty by sonmvayina(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
For your mind.. God is a jew that was crucified by the Romans.. You don really see God finish.. God wey send flood to wipe almost everybody for the world under 40 days.. Wey fir command wind to blow everybody commot for world.. Na him you say come out for woman pussy... You no well oh

(1) (Reply)

Most Women Do Talk About Their Guy's Sexual Ability With Their Close Pal / A Vision Of The Coming Of Jesus / PHOTOS: How My Son Fasted For 41 Days Because Of Poverty – Igbo Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.