Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Study In South Cyprus - Educational Services (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In South Cyprus (7090 Views)

Study In South Cyprus This Spring Starting January,2021 / Study In CDA College, Cyprus. / Study In American University, Benin Republic | ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY UPDATE 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In South Cyprus by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Study In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
AffordableTests:
Don't be Ridiculous! Provide proofs! If I'm a scammer then you are scam. Don't come here to spoil people's business if you are not sure. I don't know you and I haven't taken nothing from you. Why should you come here to Tag someone a Name! Stupid !

You're a scammer, why did you come here to advertise your business? you want people to think I'm you so that when you scam them they will come here to blame me for your stupidity. God punish u
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Study In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
AffordableTests:
[s]May Christ punish you first ! Low life! I have been here promoting my business since February and you joined August . Provide proofs or else I will find you ! I promise[/s]

Do business with this scammer at your peril.
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Good morning grin
Re: Study In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2019
This is to announce that February admission into CTLeurocollege will be over in two days time.Because the embassy will not attest your documents after the 10th. We will keep you abreast of the next one. Good luc
Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=thunderfirebubu post=82289572][/quote]

study in cyprus
(south cyprus, Europe)
And earn a UK degree from the Cardiff metropolitan University.
* 100% visa success guarantee
* up to 30% scholarship available
* on spot admission
* work and study
* intake for May, and Oct 2020

+35796388818
Call and WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
oghene1:

[s]
study in cyprus
(south cyprus, Europe)
* on spot admission
* work and study

+35796388818
Call and WhatsApp[/s]

We at CTL Eurocolleg have no association with the ad above, don't't patronize this fellow to protect yourself from scam, be warned
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Abohky: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
oghene1:

I will chat with you. Cos i need alot of info abt this. Most especially phd in Sports management

study in cyprus
(south cyprus, Europe)
* on spot admission
* work and study

+35796388818
Call and WhatsApp
Re: Study In South Cyprus by tmphoto(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Please when is the next intake to study in Cyprus CU's I want to apply
And also I would like to be recommended to cheaper schools that still have at least 30% to 50% scholarship package
Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
tmphoto:
Please when is the next intake to study in Cyprus CU's I want to apply
And also I would like to be recommended to cheaper schools that still have at least 30% to 50% scholarship package

you can email me, ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk

I have lived here for five years now. I work with a private firm as i am also studying. The country is one of the most peaceful places to live in euro and accommodates over 3 million tourists annually. Its very possible to get a double job during the summer cos thats the peak period of their economy. 75% of their GDP comes from tourism and soon from gas which they discovered few years back. ts a beautiful country, the people popularly known as Cypriots are friendly. Although 95% of them can speak English very well, but Greek is commonly spoken.

Students are allowed to work. You can earn from 25 euro per day, some places 30 euro and more.

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by Chetti014: 11:44pm On May 07, 2020
Please as a non European student studying in Cyprus can one get a good paying side job?
Re: Study In South Cyprus by toyinkin(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
add me up 07034619630

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Academic Thesis, Project, Dissertation Assistance At Ur Doorstep / Study In Benin Republic, Cotonou, Iscg Universiy / What Is The Difference Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.