Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What I Will Do If IPOB Attack Me Abroad – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If IPOB Attack Me Abroad – Amaechi (531 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do If IPOB Attack Me Abroad – Amaechi by Princsk1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
THE Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi has reacted to reports that Nigerian politicians are afraid to travel abroad following threats of assault by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Recall that the former deputy senate president, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, was attacked by some IPOB members in Germany a few weeks ago. This has heightened cautiousness among politicians concerning their safety abroad.

According to him, Amaechi divulged that he is not afraid and would ‘defend’ himself if attacked.

While speaking on Tuesday with newsmen, he said, “What do you mean by that? Scared of who? I’m going to Geneva, let them come. You know there is something called self-defence? Abegi!”

“I will go to America or a place I have a function to attend to. The solution is not in attacking the politicians”.

Speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s problem which he believes should be followed instead of attacking politicians, Amaechi stated that the Nigerian economy has to be changed from consumption to production economy.

”Nigeria economy is a consumption economy. We have to change it from a consumption economy to a productive economy”.

https://happeningsng.com/what-i-will-do-if-ipob-attack-me-abroad-amaechi/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun OAM4J
Re: What I Will Do If IPOB Attack Me Abroad – Amaechi by yarimo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
The LION of Niger delta has spoken LOBATAN
Re: What I Will Do If IPOB Attack Me Abroad – Amaechi by Ejix202(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin......full of mouth! Oga we need ur actions not ur empty words
Re: What I Will Do If IPOB Attack Me Abroad – Amaechi by JonDon12: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
After you don steal finish, you wan change from consumption to production. Wetin you or Buhari don produce. As Minister for Transport, Yo should be stopping the Fulanis from illegally transporting their cows on Peoples' farms, instead you are more concerned about transporting yourself to oversee your swiss account in Geneva.

Rotten Asewo.
Re: What I Will Do If IPOB Attack Me Abroad – Amaechi by madone: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin when better slap land for him face no be me to tell am to run like baba former DSP

(1) (Reply)

The History Of The House Of Rothschild-world Rulers / See Davido’s Reply To A Fan Asking Him To Write His Songs By Himself (pixs) / Cashless Policy: Reps Ask CBN To Suspend Charges On Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.