Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Dreams Will Definitely Come Through”- Supermodel, Ugwoeje Margaret Confesses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dreams Will Definitely Come Through”- Supermodel, Ugwoeje Margaret Confesses (402 Views)

Be The Next Nigerian Fashion Supermodel / Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) / A Young Nigerian Model's Dream Come Through (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dreams Will Definitely Come Through”- Supermodel, Ugwoeje Margaret Confesses by Miracleboy2019: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
“My dreams will definitely come through”- Supermodel, Ugwoeje Margaret Confesses

Arguably, she is the next big thing to manifest in the modeling industry.

Margaret Ugwoeje is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in the modelling world.

In an exclusive chat with Sahara Weekly she admitted that she knows her dream to be an international model will soon come to pass.

“My name is Ugwoeje Margaret..am 5.9ft tall..I am a supermodel..I graduated from university of Lagos..studied human kinetic.... I hail from Abia state”

Margaret is a girl who believes in her dreams. She is so passionate about modeling and she is good at what she does.

“I started 4 years ago and am still pushing because I know pretty soon My dreams will definitely come through..I have a manager too..I have worked with different brands(Mikaiferlux,Ada by alter ego,shh lingerie,Ayovanelmar_fashioncafe,tamtadu,graces hat,Bratopia..and I hope to work with top and wonderful brands..for booking me pls contact my manager �:@mthatcher234@gmail.com and my instagram handle Is @margaret_eje”

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Leptitox / Top 2 Hot Mint Satin High Waist Short For Your Weekend / Of Sars, Dreadlocks And The Nigerian Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.