Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra (28332 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Plans To Enroll In School Of Pastor Stabs A Rival To Death / Man Stabs Mother-in-law To Death In Ogun After Beating, Injuring Her Daughter / Pastor Stabs Wife To Death, Poses 10 Questions On Her Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by AllGists: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
On Tuesday, A 30-year old Pastor Nwabueze Anaka of the new generation churches in the area allegedly stabbed his mother, Mrs. Grace Anaka to death in Ifite Oraifite in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra State.

The suspect took to his heels immediately he killed the mother. The reason for the dastardly act was yet to be ascertained as at press time. Confirming the incident, Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed said the deceased was stabbed with a dagger.

He said: “There was a report at Oraifite Division today 27/8/2019 at about 12:00pm that same date at about 6:am, one Nwabueze Anaka, aged about 30yrs of Umunakwa Oraifite, allegedly stabbed his mother one Grace Anaka ‘f’, aged about 50 years with a dagger and took to flight.

“Police detectives attached to the Division visited the scene, photographed and took the victim to the hospital where she was certified dead by the medical doctor after which corpse was deposited at the rest land morgue, Oraifite.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/pastor-stabs-mother-to-death-in-anambra.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by myfan: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Following

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Chidexter(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
He was probably trying to check if he could raise the dead.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pastor Keuuuuuuuuuu
Read my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Offpoint: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
kok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
He drank the cognac, instead of the holy water.......... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by SamanthaDavis: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by NurseJay: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
He was probably brainwashed into believing the poor woman was a witch and cause of his life's misfortunes! His problems just began!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by SeniorAjoku1: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pastor why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by SultanOfAbia: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Protestant Churches later turned out to be worse than the Roman Catholic they were protesting against...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by qualityovenbake(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by DrChukki: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
New Generation Church pastors - Sinners claiming to be covered by Grace.

Let's assume it was the handwork of the devil, bụt how come he has a dagger?

Meaning he might have been stabbing people and going uncaught. Is a pity the poor woman became his victim.

May her soul rest in peace.

I pray he's caught and prosecuted accordingly... This is not "the lawful captives shall be delivered" this is "no sin goes unpunished" and "every soul that sinneth must die"

May God help his people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Crack is whack. Coke's no joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by slickbak(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Land for ministry hq cause am abi But coti sef. Hard to believe their report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Achorise: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by dododawa1: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anambra celebrating 28 today and this idiot have gut to kill,rust in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Risingblue008(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pastor,since d day a pastor in my compound play me 419,anybody wey meet me say him na pastor,d eye wey I go take look u ehh,nobody need to tell u to move bfor u move

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Jabioro: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lukewarm pastor..his village people show him the way to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Emmanuel226(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
justhaooau:
Which kind pastor be that
occultic pastor angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Risingblue008:
Pastor,since d day a pastor in my compound play me 419,anybody wey meet me say him na pastor,d eye wey I go take look u ehh,nobody need to tell u to move bfor u move
Lol. Gist us plss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by meezynetwork(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin. Holy Spirit at work.

Emi sakasulu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Emmanuel226(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
hmm.... I am waiting for wat led to dis sh*t to be exposed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by czarina(f): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maka why? What happened, Pasta?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by Freemanbobble: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra by mmadu4: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
He drank the cognac, instead of the holy water.......... grin

My.brother that thing bad ooo e go even make you eat your own shitt

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.