Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,243 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo (410 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by GistMore12: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
A grandmother, identified as Mrs Bisi Ogedegbe, is currently lying unconscious in a hospital in Benin, Edo State, after being assaulted with a belt by a DPO in the State.
Giving an account of how it happened, her son said: “My mom is critically unconscious in the hospital after the DPO of a police station in Benin flogged her with his belt.
It all started when my younger sister was driving through the police station this morning and some policemen stopped her and asked for the documents of the car which she presented to them. .
After seeing the documents they told her they would seize it till her husband comes to the station because he is wanted. They took her to their station at Ugbor and detained her and her 1-year-old son. .
She immediately called my mom who went there to solicit for her. My mom demanded to know what she had done and the officers directed her to the DPO's office. .
When she got there, she started to beg the man to let her go that she did nothing wrong. The DPO insisted that he won't talk to her and she was still begging when he pulled his belt and floged her till she fell on the floor and started crying for help.
Now she has been rushed to hospital by the same DPO who assaulted her. Two different hospital rejected her until the 3rd one, Samomen's Medical Centre, admitted her and place her on drips.
You can see the belt he used to flog her on the table. My younger sister was detained behind bars for even making the videos of my mom. This is the DPO who did all this. We are trying to get justice.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/grandma-in-coma-after-being-flogged-by-a-dpo-in-edo

Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by GistMore12: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2019

Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by memez: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by Chidexter(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
grandma, edo state
The DPO should with immediate alacrity purchase a tanker's worth of anointing oil before d family lose patience with physical justice nd go for the spiritual
Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by meezynetwork(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Who will buy Nigeria?
Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by SOFTENGR: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Police is your friend.
Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by Darammliveth(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Some people are just so stupid and they don't know
Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by Ebije1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
another racoon in the uniform
Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by Nbote(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't know why I find dis funny... Abeg why wòuld d police flog anybody talk more of a grandma?
Re: Grandma In Coma After Being Flogged By A DPO In Edo by eddieguru(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerian police keeps doing wonders cool

Smh..

(1) (Reply)

Family Kicks As Undergraduates, Others Defile 15-year-old Girl. PHOTOS / Xenophobia: South African Police Overwhelmed By Looting / Apo 6: Former Fugitive DPO Of Garki Div Now Gov. El-rufai Chief Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.