Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Which Of These Offers Would You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Offers Would You Prefer? (266 Views)

Which Colour Of My Pants Do You Prefer? / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Between Tekno And Davido Who Do U Prefer More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Offers Would You Prefer? by englishmart(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Just thinking. If you had the choice to choose between #2 million annually for 15 years, or a cash sum of #10million, which would you rather choose? And reasons(s)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Offers Would You Prefer? by Heirmonga: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmmm....
I will go for the annual sum of 2 million. The intervals between each payment will let me think of how to spend it wisely. When cash is not at hand much one will be more rational in spending so I will know that I have a rough estimate of 166,000 naira which will let me divide it amongst my essential needs then save as well as invest into other things for later. My gain both money wise and economically will be more. I won't enjoy that 10M cause its at once.�
Re: Which Of These Offers Would You Prefer? by engllishmart(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2019
I just wanna fucck some big old hairy pussy. Forget about my #2 million and #10 million post hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Municipal Chairman Reveals When Eke Ukwu Owerri Market Will Be Rebuilt / CBN Begins Mop-up Of Old Naira Notes, Asks Nigerians To Take Dirty Notes To Bank / How To Sanitize Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.