Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

5 Reasons You Need To Open An UPWORK ACCOUNT - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Reasons You Need To Open An UPWORK ACCOUNT (804 Views)

Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 / How To Open File With Corel Draw? / Cannot Open File (not Able To Open An Image Or Video Clip). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Need To Open An UPWORK ACCOUNT by eddybest(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2019
5 Reasons You Need to Open an UPWORK ACCOUNT.

Freelancing is the queen of all the online business, writing services are needed everywhere. Of course we are in the information age that makes writing business a hot cake. All you need to do is, you will have a portfolio, set up an account in freelance writing website like fiverr and Upwork, bid for jobs and there you go.
Upwork is a perfect freelancing platform in which any freelancer should be because of its numerous benefits. but for the sake of this post we shall be looking at 4 reasons you should be on Upwork platform.

Firstly, jobs are available on different niches you can choose on; copywritin, tech, graphic design, programming, digital marketing, social media management etc. You can only be limited by your level of Expatriate.

Secondly, it is a work from home platform:
I mean you can work at the comfort of your house with your boxer sitting on the couch pulling out dollars. this is more than Yahoo. I've seen people who bought cars get married from the upwork earning.I don't need to work for anyone plus you will have time to do whatever you want it is totally flexible.

The third reason is that you deal with foreign client like Americans, who at least understand the value of your skills and worth. This is because an American charges you between 5 to $10 (like #3600) for 500words a Nigeria will clients will be bidding you for #500 for 1000 words.
And also your earning is in dollars which gives you upper hand and an added advantage over Nigeria economy.

The number four reason is that jobs are constantly and consistently uploaded on upwork platform.
Every 10 seconds a job is uploaded on upwork platform that is about 9640 jobs every 24 hours.

To open an account on Upwork is completely FREE. but the only Disadvantage about Upwork is it's very Difficult to get your account approved on Upwork especially as a Nigerian.

For the record, research has it that 9 out of every 10 accounts from Nigerian are rejected and disapproved I kid you not. If you don't know how to answer their registration questions.

But the good news is that I have paid dearly to obtain the secret of Upwork account approval.
My team and I charged #5000 to get your account approved with a professional profile set up that earns not less than $500 a month

But I'm slashing 50% price reduction.
The first 10 people that will book his seat before September 1st will get his account approved for only #2500.
On the 1st September, the price return to its normal price.

Chat me up now if you
don't want to end this year this way.
https:///2348158981832?text=Hello%20Engr%20Anso

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Logo Design Service / Where Can I Get Video Plugins / R&B Communications Unveils World Class New Work Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.