Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians (13089 Views)

Unforgettable Musicians Who Ignored ‘banana, Cassava’ For Societal Change / Ugandan Authorities Shuts 23 Radio Stations For Promoting Witchcraft / How To Put Your Songs On Tecno Boom Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2019
All I know is leadership is by example.
Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by olisaEze(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2019
helinues:

How many of them are lyrically creative? Majority of them are only noise makers

Na true u talk! But most are noisemakers with large cult like followings. Just curse out nairamarley and watch as different goons come for u both on & offline. Ruggedman’s London attack is a case in point! I don’t even get what his music stands for or promotes! undecided
Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by uuzba(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
aolawale025:
Songs should promote positiives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMAmI5YcBQ

I don't know why we threw away these kind of songs.

This was even used in one of the Shrek Movies
Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by uuzba(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
Some of the the musicians themselves are gansters and ex touts

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
They sing and you hail them. So they sing some more and you hail some more.
You are prompting gangsters and ex touts

Every musician needs an audience. If there is no audience for rubbish music they will stop singing rubbish music.

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by Deldevieno(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Have you heard of NF before?
If you haven't, check him out and thank me later.

He's not your regular artist. He's so fucking dope.
Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by engrchykae(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
the police is right.
flavor seems confused,from singing lord you are most high to ukwu sara mbara.
olamide is supposed to be banned from singing.
imagine singing "if money no enter,I go do blood money o "
phyno is another bad influence.
only 2face simi patoranking and adekunle gold sings positively
useless i.diots everywhere especially these kids wizkid and lilkesh
idiots with microphones who have the effrontery to tell us that school na scam.
ministry of information should go hard on these social terrorists before its too late
Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Naira Marley right now:

Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by Meekdon: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Shout Out

To Tupac Makaveli
Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by StoneLucifer: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Musics that have no useful meaning. No impact on my soul and psyche. These young generation are just suffering while they continue worshipping hooligans and gangsters singing nonsense music who are making their money..
Re: Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians by seangy4konji: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Start by promoting peace and humane treat ment from your murderous officers killing citizens more than malaria and cancer join together

No one is being held accou table for your crimes against humanity..

Even somalia is not this worse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face - Dance Floor (Video) / Xten Baba - 4x4 Ashi-ashi (4x4 Yesi-yesi 9ja Version) / Fireboy, Ed Sheeran To Drop ‘peru’ Remix On Christmas Eve (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.