Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, August 28, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, August 28, 2019 (143 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, August 28, 2019 by femoint007(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, 28 August, 2019) -

*YOUTHS, BEWARE* 

1.Thank You, Father, for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf and for Your promise to keep the feet of Your saints from falling.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, empower me never to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor consent to the enticement of sinners, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every false doctrine in circulation, in Your church, and in the hearts of our youths, be neutralised and flushed out by the blood of Jesus.

5.I reject every offer from the kingdom of darkness, that is meant to defile me and destroy my relationship, with You, my Father, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, possess our youths to the brim with your Holy Spirit, and empower them to shun carnal desires and live a life of holiness and total commitment, to You and Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, purge our youths of laziness and the get rich quick syndrome and mentality, that they may not fall prey to the wiles of the devil, and be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, instill in our Youths the spirit of diligence, hard work, patience and commitment to the work and service of Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every trap and snare, set for me by the enemies, catch and consume them and their children, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Urge To Worship God Alone / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , August 31, 2019 / Willing Decision To Accept The Love Offer Of Christ Jesus Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.