Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) (37097 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chikacomestics is a variable of localized Biafra business socialite. Weldone sis lets keep that trending

Olawaleyy036:
Popular Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike launching her own cosmetics brand, the announcement was made on her social media accounts.

So far, Chika Ike has never created a full line of her own products. She has collaborated with other brands in the past.

Chika Ike share Video and Pictures of the press launch of Chika cosmetics.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/chika-ike-finally-launch-her-chikaike.html
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by ableguy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
What does she do
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by chidiebere123(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Make up Kno come make her fine again like before.
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ekakamba:

Na dem! Transformers grin tongue
She's pretty in both complexions. How much is her start price?
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
She's cute and all but wtf is she wearing?!
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ekakamba:

Na dem! Transformers grin tongue

What point are u driving at exactly

Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Jgoldie: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Larrykaysail:
let her dress to her brain level... maybe she has years d brain

What are you saying guy... undecided
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by bizhop01: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who is chika Ike?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Where's her Cosmetics factory located?
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Teejayphillip:
All dis bleaching slay queens grin grin grin

@ age 50, unah go know better.

Awa ti brown/black skin people lemme see ur hands up grin grin

Diz once no go love dat song.

But Sha my hand don dey up since

Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Vincad: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Copy copy Chika. That looks just like an Anastasia Beverly Hills palette.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
vic17:
are the been she is 18 to 23 or have a daughter that age bracket, I for marry her or her daughter only Nigerian female actress I follow on IG apart from Genevieve.

shocked

Na "Had it been" na hin u type as "are the been" Chisos
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Kingshuaib: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
is it your marry?
you go wait you go tire if you no mind your business
kenzysmith:
Anty when u go marry ooo? We done wait we done tire angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by mixta140: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nice

For stubborn STI check my signature.
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chika,we love you,but before your skin turns disgusting, pls stop bleaching. If your people won't tell you the truth,we will.
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is it her glowing dress or cosmetics,whc of dem?cos d topic is saying different thing
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by Ekakamba: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
To you all those e warriors of tribal wars, I humbly give you my middle finger. I ain't no forking A or I. grin tongue
PapaAdanna:

What point are u driving at exactly
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by icankel: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
That's d Igbo spirit, business minded. Nice initiative
Re: Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) by owenwin: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
No comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luckily, I Had A Crazy Boyfriend Who's Now My Husband - Tiwa Savage / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert / Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.