Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures (29451 Views)

Tboss Baby Daddy Exposed By Friends During Heart Baby Shower / Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower / Breaking News: Uti Nwachukwu Is Tboss' Baby Daddy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by emmabest2000(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2019
She is not proud of her baby daddy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
SugarMuffin:
cheesy I don't even understand this generation again oo, they keep giving birth to kids without father,they are now shameless,proud of birthing a child without father, is it even possible to fill the space of a father in your child's life? Things were not like this before,even their parents are not complaining anymore. sad Most of the babies out there don't even know their father cry Poor kids.

U are woman and u are blaming ur kind....all this women having children without men are not to be blamed sometimes.....I agree the new wave of feminism is making some women feel they don’t need any male figure in their life..
but boys too these days are not smiling, we don’t wanna marry any more.. but everybody wants to keep having sex weda male or female, that’s how babies with fathers come up most times.. which woman will not like to have her own man to herself at home loving her, spoiling her and fvcking her when she wants.... but when the desired isn’t available...the available always becomes the desired....
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by OpinionCounts(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
A reprobate generation, immorality is now celebrated openly, boldly and shamelessly...God have mercy on us.

Moral depravity now seem to be the norm while moral sanity is mocked as old fashion and backwardness.
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by Obeto(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
When did she marry? Just curious...
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by Proffdada: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Tboss is running an orphanage

Fatherless babies' home!

Good gesture!.
ORPHANage
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by olumalcolm(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Children upon children but no father to openly claim responsibility. This generation is gone mehn. cry

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by jaysoncute(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
betterpikinn:
olosho don born bastard

Abi what does the bible refer such child as?

shameless wh0re
I think say she dey deny fool herself before grin grin grin

i was about saying it,the wh*re tought she was goin be able to hide it

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by DWJOBScom(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
She’s beautiful and am so happy for you
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by anonymous1759(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
SugarMuffin:
cheesy I don't even understand this generation again oo, they keep giving birth to kids without father,they are now shameless,proud of birthing a child without father, is it even possible to fill the space of a father in your child's life? Things were not like this before,even their parents are not complaining anymore. sad Most of the babies out there don't even know their father cry Poor kids.

It's a two way thing what if the father is not interested in the baby do you expect the woman to terminate the pregnancy? Even some father's are dead beat when it comes to taking responsibility.
I'm a man but when it comes to taking care of babies women are far better. men dey F up big time aside from feminism'' Ego''

And the fact you grow up as with a single kid don't guarantee your success or discipline in life. Children who grow up with a single parent understands life at a tender age and it helps them a lot all through the journey of life stop the stigma it's bad and we're not in the stone Age...
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Product of Sperm Bank
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by shizzle11(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
dynicks:
Congrats to the royal DICKSON!!
lwkmd grin
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by olumalcolm(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Men are scum, men are useless, men are polygamous in nature,yen yen yen. This same men are the ones impregnating u but u cant confidently come out to say who owns the child abi na abike dabiri impregnate her. The most confused set of pple in the world.
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by olumalcolm(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

It's a two way thing what if the father is not interested in the baby do you expect the woman to terminate the pregnancy? Even some father's are dead beat when it comes to taking responsibility.
I'm a man but when it comes to taking care of babies women are far better. men dey F up big time aside from feminism'' Ego''

And the fact you grow up as with a single kid don't guarantee your success or discipline in life. Children who grow up with a single parent understands life at a tender age and it helps them a lot all through the journey of life stop the stigma it's bad and we're not in the stone Age...
My broda dis is not an issue of stigma, when these men are effing up and they know these men are dead beats, why allow them sleep with u, how much more impregnate you? abi condom don cost reach like that? Pls dnt give them room to defend bullshiit, Its outright nonsense for them to openly condemn men but end up having a child(ren) for one of the so called dead beat they openly condemn.You can imagine teebillz who has 3diff children with 3 diff ladies but he is a dead beat and a drug addict according to one of dem. angry

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U are woman and u are blaming ur kind....all this women having children without men are not to be blamed sometimes.....I agree the new wave of feminism is making some women feel they don’t need any male figure in their life..
but boys too these days are not smiling, we don’t wanna marry any more.. but everybody wants to keep having sex weda male or female, that’s how babies with fathers come up most times.. which woman will not like to have her own man to herself at home loving her, spoiling her and fvcking her when she wants.... but when the desired isn’t available...the available always becomes the desired....
I was not talking about those ones that they raped or got dumped by their boyfriends, these celebrities are not ready to be owned by any man, all they want is a child,they just want a child not knowing the effect of not having a father will always reflect in their kid's life.
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Apart from those ones that got dumped by their men, some ladies are not ready to settle down with any man,all they want is the baby thinking they can care for the child alone. These celebrities are not trying in that aspect, most of them can't point to the father of their kids because they are someone else's husband. sad
Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by Bankyproperties: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
For site inspection/more details please check my signature to contact us...

Re: Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures by meobizy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
She cut her hair? Wow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of 2face & D'banj As They Baecation With Their Wives In Ghana / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.