Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Joel Osteen New - Frustrated! God, How Can I Win? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joel Osteen New - Frustrated! God, How Can I Win? (189 Views)

Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen New - Frustrated! God, How Can I Win? by Ogbugracekelech: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2019
FRUSTRATED! GOD HOW CAN I WIN?

God doesn’t abort dreams he doesn’t start something and not finish. It’s like this man that everyone thought was dead but he defied the odds and woke up.
You’re going to see God wake up some things you thought were dead.

You thought that marriage was dead, God’s about to wake it up for your happiest most fulfilled days in that relationship are still in front of you. You thought you would never meet the right person, you’d go through life single.

God’s about to wake up your dream you’re going to meet someone so amazing you’ll know it was a hand of God, or maybe you thought you were too old to accomplish. you go and convinced yourself it’s too late you’ve missed too many opportunities,God is about to surprise you, that dream is about to come back to life you may have put it in a coma you may have talked yourself out of it.

FRUSTRATED! GOD HOW CAN I WIN?
God has you hearing this so you can be talked back into it, he wouldn’t have put the promise in your heart if he wasn’t going to bring it to pass.
It may not have happened on your timetable or the way you thought but make no mistake, it is still alive, what God started he’s going...click https://christground.com/2019/08/22/joel-osteen-new-august-15-2019-frustrated-god-how-can-i-win/ to continuei reading.

(1) (Reply)

Grail Message Reader Dealing With The Blues. :) / Vacancies In Abuja / Tradition Is The Guarantee Of The Future - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.