Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (25636 Views)

2023: Tinubu Attacks Atiku, Calls Him A Pathological Liar / Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Jackson Ude Is A Pathological Liar; What Hasn’t He Lied About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
olumalcolm post=81690199[s:
]Can u show me one of ur comments condemning brutality against christians? if u cant, i stand on my previous comment,dafuk out. >:[/s](

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by TruthinAction: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot again

Do they allow building of Churches in their model state, Saudi Arabia?

Even in Northern states, churches are only allowed outside the city centers and not within the core parts of the city. If you see any church built in the north, it is in a new location outside the core of the city.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by olumalcolm(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

as usual, no reasonable defence. So who is the religious bigot now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by skolab4(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
For those saying that Rivers is a Christian state because it has a Christian majority population I guess you'll also agree with me that Nigeria is a Muslim country because it has a Muslim majority population.

So also all south-western states except Ondo and Ekiti are Muslim states because they have Muslim majority population.

If truely you believe what you're saying then you shouldn't have any problem with Kaduna governorship because it has a Christian minority population.

This is a simple and clear matter. Unfortunately, bigotry and hate obfuscates rational thinking.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
olumalcolm:
as usual, no reasonable defence. So who is the religious bigot now? grin

It's easy to see who's typing and posting unreasonably salad here.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by olumalcolm(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

It's easy to see who's typing and posting unreasonably salad here.
continue fooling urselves until its time to fry u pple, sebi u pple like violence and it is ur watchword, we shall see. angry

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
olumalcolm:
continue fooling urselves until its time to fry u pple, sebi u pple like violence and it is ur watchword, we shall see. angry
Yet he posts another unreasonable hate-filled salad.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by olumalcolm(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Yet he posts another unreasonable hate-filled salad.
go lick soup bro angry

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Onlyonebuhari: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot again

Do they allow building of Churches in their model state, Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic state and Nigeria is a country dominated by 68% Muslims (Google it out) and one drunkard want to cause mayhem because of his religion intolerance. Don't worry, he will suffer!
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by osazsky(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
To me any religion that preaches peace love but advises u to kill infidel anywhere u find them is rubbish who did this to this people y do humans keep contradicting themselves,so love and peace is partial,love only ur family dont love others,if u are a Muslim I love u,if u are not,even if u have not committed any crime ,u should be killed, ur wife's and daughters kidnapped and taken as wives na wah for moh

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by APCHaram: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic state and Nigeria is a country dominated by 68% Muslims (Google it out) and one drunkard want to cause mayhem because of his religion intolerance. Don't worry, he will suffer!

We don't want any mosque in the Better South
If you like burn all the churches in the north we won't be surprised.
This is the beginning of Nigeria's balkanization

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by osazsky(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:

sees as only one mosque they pain them the ones they have been doing ,nobody sees anything wrong with it,Christians are d most persecuted in d world yet u dont hear us making noise,make person make one statement against Mohamed for internet,in 3 days time 5000 persons go done go down, spits,very Intoletant sets of bastards

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Codes151(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Your tribe is the reason African is portrayed backward!! Illiterates in power
Ibrahimmrfish:

Typical example of a fanatic.You see why we Northerners are only comfortable with a Northern or a Yoruba ruling this country.You people are not civilized enough to hold a position of power.You are a typical example of what is wrong with Africa.I thought South Sudan might serve as a lesson to you people,but a monkey will always be a monkey no matter how fancy you dress it.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Onlyonebuhari: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:

This shows the level of hatred for your brothers in the north sef. But it's not by your choice but by freedom of religion expression
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by LLMG: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
All these while, no single comment or condemnation of the atrocities committed by their terrorist brothers.coming here to make stupid demand. God punish evil doers severely. intolerants seeking to be tolerated..

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by MacBan: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Erat go n tell him to his face... terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by APCHaram: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

This shows the level of hatred for your brothers in the north sef. But it's not by your choice but by freedom of religion expression

As if those muthaphuckers up north give a rat's ass about us.

If it's up to them they would have marched down to the south and do their Islamic obligation of killing all of us here

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by LLMG: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
God is the owner of life.
itsme01:
smiley

abeg make una leave wike alone, very soon the boyman go learn lesson say life pass rivers state

Peter China Obi do pass this one na

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by LLMG: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
quote author=MacBan post=81696197]

Erat go n tell him to his face... terrorist. [/quote]
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by OhiOfIhima: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kenturkey048:
people like this read through their back ,then think through their dick...even when the governor came to say he demolished nothing ,you still type this pooo...God help you.

because you failed to realized the truth... Woke government demolished central which the demolition photos is allover d net..
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by LLMG: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
68 percent indeed in your sitting room. keep deceiving yourself.
Onlyonebuhari:

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by LLMG: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
That is how savagery they are even in a civilized world.
osazsky:
To me any religion that preaches peace love but advises u to kill infidel anywhere u find them is rubbish who did this to this people y do humans keep contradicting themselves,so love and peace is partial,love only ur family dont love others,if u are a Muslim I love u,if u are not,even if u have not committed any crime ,u should be killed, ur wife's and daughters kidnapped and taken as wives na wah for moh

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Onlyonebuhari: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
MacBan:

Erat go n tell him to his face... terrorist.

I pray may your mum reap your fruit.....he who wishes his fellow rat?
Am a Muslim I don't abuse others
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Omoluabi16(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
arewafederation:

Save me your dogon turanci and tell me if The Vatican is or is not a country?
Mtchwwwwww.
shege abenci. Arne banza

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by CioAngels(f): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmmm, teacher El-rufai, are you seeing the topic you taught a clever student of yours? Like Abami eda (Fela) said, teacher don't teach me nonsense, why, because some students learns so fast.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Owologbo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
90% of Muslims are terrorist; even on nairaland.
terrorist force you to believe in whatever they believe in using threat.
Similarly (but subtle way)nairaland terrorist (mods and their supporters) do same by forcing people to agree to believing in Allah before one can comment on anything Muslim threads.
Beware of Muslims; they day one thing in the open (arround non Muslims) and the opposite when they are alone (with fellow Muslims).

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by afemgbosey(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Such a long article, I took my time to read it and I must say, this Muric man deserves an accolade for this article.

Secondly, the comments above me are perfect illustrations of religious intolerance and hateful hearts. No one even tried to objectively tackle the article not even Grabhisballs that calls herself a writer and intellectual. Seems people lose their intellectuality when it comes to ethno-religious hate.

Thirdly, that statement by governor Wike (I mean his declaration of Rivers as Christian state) is completely undiplomatic. They're the same people who call PMB a dictator. Now it's clear that their definition of a dictator is anyone who won't satisfy their whims and desires.

Lastly, and in conclusion, the above comments shows the true practice of Nigerian Christians. They preach love but practice hate. They are the definition of hypocrisy.

I rest my case.

My brother, you have no case. We all know what MURIC stands for. Can't say they are right or wrong, but all they care for is religious/ethnic war. Even those supporting them in hypocrisy don't really pray for war. Islam was spread by WAR.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by osazsky(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

because you failed to realized the truth... Woke government demolished central which the demolition photos is allover d net..
and so what,what have u done to el rufia and boko haram killing Christians or is a mosque more impt to u than a life mumu

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Kenturkey048(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

bros you've failed to tell yourself the truth.no be only woke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nigeria is not a Muslim country by your premise because Nigeria actually has more Christians than Muslims. You better do your findings and stop spreading false news.

But hey, even though Nigeria has more Christians than Muslims it will be foolish to refer to Nigeria as a Christian country because the Christian / Muslim population is almost equal so that premise is wrong as well.

However a state or country can be said to be Christian or Muslim if an overwhelming population of that state/country are adherents of the aforementioned religions.
GeoAfrikana:
For those saying that Rivers is a Christian state because it has a Christian majority population I guess you'll also agree with me that Nigeria is a Muslim country because it has a Muslim majority population.

So also all south-western states except Ondo and Ekiti are Muslim states because they have Muslim majority population.

If truely you believe what you're saying then you shouldn't have any problem with Kaduna governorship because it has a Christian minority population.

This is a simple and clear matter. Unfortunately, bigotry and hate obfuscates rational thinking.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Haven't your leaders declared Sharia in several Muslim states and gone as far as far as destroying businesses of Christian that don't conform with Sharia law? Fvcking hypocrite.
abdulazeez1002:
If our leaders do the same down the North. Some people will start wailing. Just look at the comments. Still blaming Muslims

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Shut up, there is a mosque in the Vatican.
There are only a handful of Muslims in the Vatican but there is a mosque there. Why is there no church in Medina, Mecca etc despite having a large expatriate Christian population there?

Fvcking hypocrite.
arewafederation:

How many mosques do we have in the Vatican?

Hypocrites... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Tomorrow's Election: John Bray Addresses Nigerians In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.