Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

FREE Fiverr & Upwork Masterclass II - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FREE Fiverr & Upwork Masterclass II (149 Views)

How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Accounts For Quick Money / Let Us Contribute And Buy DR Linda Iheme Masterclass / Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Fiverr & Upwork Masterclass II by eddybest(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2019
FIVERR & UPWORK MASTERCLASS

Can you create an approved upwork account? I can

Did you know you can write a 1000 word article in 20 minutes? in any niche of your choice?

Did you know that a 1,000 word article cost an average of $10 which is equivalent of 3,600 naira just in 20 minutes?

Did you know if you can write just three of such articles Daily, you'll be earning $30 making 10,800 naira x 30 days.

Is it possible? very well I kid you not.

Is it learnable?
Yes it is not a rocket science a complete dummy can learn and master this trick.

I hope this is not another scam of the century?
Its legit and it works 101 percent of the time.

Do I need a laptop before I can do it?
No, any smartphones with internet-enabled is good to go.

Is that all?
You'll also learn how to write
* Sales letter
* Product descriptions
* Web contents and
* SEO blog articles

Where can I offer the skills?
FIverr and upwork

Is that all? No
�* You also learn how to create a fully optimised Fiverr account
�* Create high ranking gigs
�* Withdraw your dollars in Nigeria.

Any other thing?
� You will receive 25 ebooks on copywriting worth 10000 naira.
�An eBook on 101 gigs and services you can offer on fiverr and up work aside writing
�eBook on 20 ways to make $100 payday online
�* 1 Upwork approved account
�* My eBook on how to buy data as low as #440/gig worth #2,000
�* My Upwork Approval script worth #10,000

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 30,000 naira.

However, I've slashed it to 10,000 naira but the first 30 persons will only pay *2,000 Naira only* .
The 31st person will pay 10,000 naira I kid you not.

Why should I trust you?
I have countless testimonies from our previous classes my Facebook name is Engr Anso. You can do a background search on me.

When is the class starting?
This Monday 2nd to Friday 6th September 2019.

How can I reach you?
On WhatsApp; 08158981832

Any more guarantee?
Yeah, if you don't make times x10 of your money, I will refund all your money with a written apology.

How can I get started?
Just send me a direct message here and you will get the payment details
https:///2348158981832?text=Hello%20Engr%20Anso%20I'm%20in%20for%20the%20Upwork%20Deal

Would you rather exchanged 2000 naira for over 250,000 naira or you will use it to flex with your babe this weekend?

Rich people think long-term poor people think short time which one are you?

Contact me now let's strike a deal.

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer / Ifrs / Staff Downsizing, Realistic Panacea To A Stable, Healthy And Productive Abiapoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.