Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle (3227 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by SleekGist: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerian superstar, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy has reacted to the news that he dumped his girlfriend, Stefflon Don for his ex, Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle.

Sleek Gist earlier reported that news made rounds online after a video of the singer and actress on facetime and going on a date went viral. The singer, who is no longer in charge of his Instagram account, tweeted;

“If there is really a God, then There must be a special place in HELL for bloggers”

This is coming after he had shared a post on his Insta-story that he had no time for bullshit.

Stefflon Don also debunked the rumor revealing she and her boo are good.

https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/burna-boy-speaks-on-dumping-stefflon/

Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by Blizzy9ja: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Attention seeking bloggers... They got it, I never believed that story
Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by Skyfornia(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Ok...this was how Juliet Ibrahim and her boyfriend initially denied their break up rumour, IK Ogbonna and his wife also denied initially, Tboss denied her pregnancy rumour...but at last, it is 4:0 in favour of bloggers. Na here I siddon dey look.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by cappucino925(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2019
What does he mean by if there is really a God

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by gentle136(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Bloggers are the masterminds of lies.

They are not different from our politicians

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by exstreve: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol, of course, but I wouldn't blame them, these guys are trying I swear, most of us are unemployed youths, no jobs in the country, this is like a source of income to us, and most of us are not well trained, toh you see, but spreading fake news no good to, especially instablog and Linda
Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by drips8(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Bloggers will do anything for clicks and views
Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by abeniagbon(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
If blogger reason you again
Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by FaboyedeK(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
I guess you are also referring to yourself..The year on that tweet is 2017..��

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by Oreoluwa5: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Old tweet
Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle by Hisduchess(f): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
FaboyedeK:
I guess you are also referring to yourself..The year on that tweet is 2017..��

Busted!!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Actors And Their Children Who Look So Much Like Them / BBNAIJA: Dorothy Breast Makes Ebuka Pr!ck Change. VIDEO / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement” – 18-year-old Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.