Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed (49406 Views)

Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video / Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by Teejayphillip(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Capriconaziz:

Betnaija kill u there

grin grin grin

Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Too bad...I dey shame for'am. The ela koko too much

1 Like

Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by sirjentul05(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Timmy301 post=81683492]Must have been sad and Embarrassed grin na shame go catch the wife if she wan go siddan[/quo

grin grin ;Dah swear

1 Like

Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by TangoPredict(f): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lol, funny
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by denjjy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
what a colossal disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
ValCon888:
That was how Gabriel Jesus was dancing samba dance when he scored against Tottenham in the dying minute to make it 3-2.
The goal made Aguero and Gaurdiola to make up like lovers only for VAR to cancel the goal.

I had to quickly change the channel cos I was embarrassed for the three of them.

Yeah, I'm sensitive like that.
sounds like somthn I'd do lmao cheesy
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by naijajobx: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by BENEAMATA: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
ValCon888:
That was how Gabriel Jesus was dancing samba dance when he scored against Tottenham in the dying minute to make it 3-2.
The goal made Aguero and Gaurdiola to make up like lovers only for VAR to cancel the goal.

I had to quickly change the channel cos I was EMBARASSED FOR THE THREE OF THEM.

A skyBLUE tea in manchester left utterly REDfaced ! lol @ the irony .
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by BENEAMATA: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
ValCon888:

I had to quickly change the channel cos I was EMBARASSED FOR THE THREE OF THEM.

A skyBLUE team in manchester left utterly REDfaced ! lol @ the irony .
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by Lawancy: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Eyaaa, what an embarrassment
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by highness25(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
The hilarious moment a Brazilian footballer rushes to kiss his wife after scoring a goal that was almost immediately disallowed was captured in a video now going viral.

The footballer, Wanderson Cristaldo Farias jumped into the crowd to kiss his wife after he scored a goal, only to find out that the goal had been disallowed once he ran back on to the pitch.

Farias thought he had opened the scoring for Bulgarian side Ludogorets in their First Division game against Slavia Sofia and excitedly ran off the pitch to kiss find his wife. Delighted, his wife hurried down the stairsto meet the midfielder.

The moment she arrived at pitch level, the beaming pair leaned over the advertising hoarding, exchanged some brief words and shared a passionate kiss.

Sadly, his joy was short lived as he turned round to re-enter the field of play only to realise the goal had been disallowed and the teams had played on without him.

His goal had been ruled offside.

Watch video

https://lailasnews.com/footballer-rushes-to-kiss-wife-after-scoring-only-for-the-goal-was-disallowed-video/

This one na kiss and kill.
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by virago(f): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:
The referee na bad belle. Na jealousy go kill him.

gringringringringrin You people on Nairaland won't kill me
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by toprealman: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Timmy301:
Must have been sad and Embarrassed grin na shame go catch the wife if she wan go siddan
Did they disallow the kiss too? Shame ko VAR ni.

1 Like

Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by bbode1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lollllzz... He for wait small before he go kiss him wife na
Re: Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Some of this footballers play ball because of their GF, they don't steady in field

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year / N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.