Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners (39352 Views)

Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by kingcalors(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is the handwork of Fulani Killer herdsmen. They had to do a Caricature of the Reverend Father instead of attacking him.
post=81684101:
See the stature Ebonyi catholic parishioners made of their Reverend Father that's got everyone talking

Ebonyi Catholic parishoners gifted one of the Reverend Fathers in the state, Very Rev. Fr Dr Abraham Nwali, this stature to celebrate his 25th priestly anniversary recently.

Nigerians are amused at the ''seeming'' resemblance between the clergy and the stature.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/stature-ebonyi-catholic-parishioners-made-of-their-reverend-father-thats-got-everyone-talking-photos.html
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Grotesque
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by TGMISKY(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
They should have asked Rochas Okorocha who was his commissioner for statue

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by chrismex(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is like they didn't pay the full amount for the statue. So the company reduce material to see there own profit
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by sapientia(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
The name of the church is Ebonyi catholic church?
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by Treasure17(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
More like a deified divinity. No form of resemblance with the personality involved. So scary.
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by chukwuibuipob: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin ipob sculpture artist nor go kill persin wit laff.Look exactly like dat sigidi wey tortoise slapped in the folktale

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by Jklastborn(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh my God!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
This innocent man doesn't deserve this
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by 6lam(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
RexTramadol1:

On whatsapp?
Lwkmd!! You're are on another level bro
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by nams77: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
spartoo:
If na me dem mould like that, I for go break am down myself

grin
I tell you. Send boys go nack the thing down

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by naijajobx: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
statuses are not meant to be beautiful.....
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by wickedtuna: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Another idol cheesy but what do i know,he must have been a shinning example grin

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by ABOVEDELAW: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2019
ARE YOU THE HEAVEN'S GATE MAN?
donbachi:
Whosoever dat did dat shiit will not make heaven.
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by vincentus16: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2019
wizod:
Catholics and image is like bread and butter. They will still be bowing down to d image in place of God. It means nothing to dem.
I know that a pentecostal must type shit!
Re: Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners by Greatzeus(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is what you get when a man that is supposed to be a phone charger seller decided to be a sculptor grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / Unclad Man Found In A Benin Church (Photos, Video) / Anja Ringgren Loven & Her Husband, David Emmanuel Umem Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.