Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion (20765 Views)

There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / Owo Church Attack: Rotimi Amaechi Asks Security Agencies To Step Up Intelligence / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
just fix the roads, you know what to do, stop stalling!
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Onlyonebuhari: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
This isn't the first time he will be doing that. Kudos to the best president of Buhari’s first term
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by lilytender: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
When he needed blood of River state people to appease
Buhari during 2019 Election did he ask for our advice?

Useless Fulani assmann

Check your BP, it's rising too much because of your hatred, you may just slump and die anytime.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Legendguru: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Klington: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
guiddoti:
Just imagine a graduate writing all this rubbish. why do you send questionnaire during your project as a graduate.? No wonder Sowore thinks to govern Nigeria's problems is by alutarism and revolutionism.
[/s]

cry me a river prof
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by TooMuchStuff: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
lilytender:

Check your BP, it's rising too much because of your hatred, you may just slump and die anytime.

Hahahahahah... ! Funny ú..!

We don't die like ordinary mere efulefu Men...!
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by asanwafo: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=81685404]Hmmm...

Law 27: "Play On People's Need To Believe To Create A Cult-like Following"
Law 32: "Play To People's Fantasies"

Psychological manipulation of the masses. Make them feel they are in charge but throw their opinion into the trash can.
Law 22: "Use The Surrender Tactics; Transform Weakness Into Power"[/quote What will the gov't do for u. Which planet are from?
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by helphelp: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
dave4rella:

shocked where is your brain sir? Power for transportation? What happened to road, rail etc

Don't worry kiddo ... You are yet to understand the power of ripple effect, until then, shalom
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
I hope Nigerians will not INVICTUS your email address ?
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by oluxy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Law 27:
"Play On People's Need To Believe To Create A Cult-like Following"

Law 32:
"Play To People's Fantasies"

Psychological manipulation of the masses.
Make them feel they are in charge but throw their opinion into the trash can.

Law 22:
"Use The Surrender Tactics; Transform Weakness Into Power"

So what book or law did you quote from?
And to people who liked and shared, hope you know the sources of the quoted laws?
Because if not, you had been manipulated and ignorantly you liked and shared.

Sad.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by willyjacs(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Law 27:

Law 32:

Law 22:
wailers and complainers over everything club.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Felynx007(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Law 27:

Law 32:

Law 22:
grin angry grin

Abeg borrow that law book, I need am
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Fidelismaria: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na CV go full the man in box grin grin
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by cooooooks(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
1. Tax/customs relief to importers and operators of big buses, e.g: yellow school buses. 1 big yellow bus (72) = 5 Hiace minibuses (14) = 18 taxis (4) = 12 keke buses (8 ) = 24 keke napeps (3) = 72 okadas (1). This will MASSIVELY decongest the roads.

2. Trains. Trains. Trains. Most cost effective and energy efficient form of transport.

3. States and cities should be able to run their own coaches on federal lines. This should decongest major cities.

4. Construction MUST be 24/7 with 3 shifts. This will shorten delivery time and increase employment plus reduce costly delays.

5. Trailers (Dangote & co) should be re-routed from intra-city roads between 6 am and 6 pm.

6. Customs duty incentive to land containers destined for the SE/SS in the SE/SS.

7. Tax relief to operators of inland waterway shipping lines

8. Tax incentive to set up scenic canal ferry lines in major cities: Lagos, Port Harcourt, etc.

These are some ideas which, if economically viable, will definitely improve our transportation experience across Nigeria.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by cooooooks(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
A forum is definitely NOT the way to go. The moment people start debating, arguing will follow and the goal will be lost.

This email method could be anonymous and there'd be no need for arguing and quarrelling.

9jatriot:
Nigerians are experts at complaining o not at solving problems.

I will consider a robust solution to send later on so that I do not join the bandwagon. This is a nice initiative from the minister but I think it would have been better if he had created a forum where people can post ideas and debate such ideas, that way he would help from both sides.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by cooooooks(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
1. He is Ikwerre not Ibo

2. You should have written "...that's worth..." instead.

itsme01:
cool

This is the only Ibo man

... that worths my freaking vote if i was to consider them(which i doubt)

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by 9jatriot(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
I get your point. My experience has been that in the midst of such arguments, in the course of people trying to outtalk each other, they sometimes unearth a lot of info that even government special advisers miss.
I would think forums then to be more anonymous than email.

But using Nairaland as an example, I will be lying if I say I do not get what you are saying. Tribalism will just overshadow the main discussion. An alternative will be to submit the ideas they get on emails for public discuss still on a forum for back and fort arguments. You will have the opportunity for both haters and lovers to make their cases.

cooooooks:
A forum is definitely NOT the way to go. The moment people start debating, arguing will follow and the goal will be lost.

This email method could be anonymous and there'd be no need for arguing and quarrelling.

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by chinchum(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Youths that are typically devoid of ideas ? They are number 0ne to blame and castigate whatever is done, but ask for solutions or recommendations, they are blank.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by macfish101(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
IPOB has awaken the minds of the people and politicians alike. We demand good governance and we must get it. I hope it doesn't end at emails. Implementation is key
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Bluezy13(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
oluxy:

So what book or law did you quote from?
And to people who liked and shared, hope you know the sources of the quoted laws?
Because if not, you had been manipulated and ignorantly you liked and shared.

Sad.

48 Laws of Power
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Bluezy13(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cutealexio:
Please share the source of these laws. It's an eye opener for me and will be useful

48 Laws of Power

1 Like

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Cutealexio(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thanks
Bluezy13:

P
48 Laws of Power
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by cooooooks(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
They responded to mine too.

cooooooks:

1. Tax/customs relief to importers and operators of big buses, e.g: yellow school buses. 1 big yellow bus (72) = 5 Hiace minibuses (14) = 18 taxis (4) = 12 keke buses (8 ) = 24 keke napeps (3) = 72 okadas (1). This will MASSIVELY decongest the roads.

2. Trains. Trains. Trains. Most cost effective and energy efficient form of transport.

3. States and cities should be able to run their own coaches on federal lines. This should decongest major cities.

4. Construction MUST be 24/7 with 3 shifts. This will shorten delivery time and increase employment plus reduce costly delays.

5. Trailers (Dangote & co) should be re-routed from intra-city roads between 6 am and 6 pm.

6. Customs duty incentive to land containers destined for the SE/SS in the SE/SS.

7. Tax relief to operators of inland waterway shipping lines

8. Tax incentive to set up scenic canal ferry lines in major cities: Lagos, Port Harcourt, etc.

These are some ideas which, if economically viable, will definitely improve our transportation experience across Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi’s Group Mocks Atiku, Calls Him A "Seventh Time Aspirant" / Shettima Criticizes Atiku And Peter Obi (Video) / Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.