Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) (26071 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Attends National Prayer Breakfast Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by vRendoh(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vladtin:
Buhari still hiding in one restaurant in japan, taking pics with the chefs he paid to put on suits. grin

grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by wizod(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Neddstark:

Ipob youth. How far, you see Buhari for Tokyo?? grin grin
no i didn't see him. Any news?

Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by willyjacs(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Where the fork is our dullard? Did he rush in to take the group picture and then rushed back into his hiding hole?

Look at Kagame, doing his thing, mingling and sharing solid ideas. Buhari just rushed in for a few photo ops, and Adesina and co are now declaring this trip a success.

Buhari should go to the Nigerian embassy and mingle with Nigerians. That is the way things should be. He should interact with Nigerians resident in Japan. For once he should drop his cowardice and behave in a presidential manner.

Nigerians should be waving the Nigerian flag as he drives by. He should interact with the Japanese in their environment also.

It seems as though IPOB has proscribed Buhari from the only piece of Nigerian soil in Japan, The Nigerian Embassy. Tufiakwa. Cowardice is a disease
all these wailing lamentations because of buhari's whereabout..... Better focus on ur own life than giving urself hypertension over another man.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
chozzy:

I expected that brainless man in Aso Rock to bring people like Elumelu closer to
his government ... but no, tribalism and religious bigotry will not let him do such

Bro you said it all. Buhari is a nightmare. Buhari has nothing good in him bro all my life I have never dislike a Nigeria president as much i dislike this tall for nothing man called buhari the man dey vex me like dog pooh.

I see Buhari like a satanic angel in human disguise who is mission is to destroy every destriyeable things in Nigeria but surely a day of reckoning will come he can't escape it no matter how smart he try to play the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by chijokz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
For kids that will still likely wail grin

Toni is looking at expanding into East Africa market.

I saw a news on CGTN recently (African business report) about Toni's willingness to lunch UBA in the Kenyan market.

I am sure Toni is probably having a meeting with MR Kegame about the possibilities of doing something similar in Rawanda.

Hence, this meeting is not Buhari's business..

Toni is simply an investor in the Rawandan economy in this case.
Exactly my assertion. Tony is simply an investor and businessman looking to expand into East Africa especially Rwanda that has seen exponential economic growth with favorable and conducive business climate. Hence this strategic meeting with Kigame..Buhari has nothing to do with this meeting.
Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by fx45(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
LillyVal:
Bigot!
Is that your final answer?
Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
emeijeh:
So where is Buhari??!!!!!

Hiding in the embassy perhaps.

Or you want him to disgrace himself engaging these caliber of men and women?

What will he be discussing with them when obviously they are not interested in Cows and Ruga?
Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Where the fork is our dullard? Did he rush in to take the group picture and then rushed back into his hiding hole?

Look at Kagame, doing his thing, mingling and sharing solid ideas. Buhari just rushed in for a few photo ops, and Adesina and co are now declaring this trip a success.

Buhari should go to the Nigerian embassy and mingle with Nigerians. That is the way things should be. He should interact with Nigerians resident in Japan. For once he should drop his cowardice and behave in a presidential manner.

Nigerians should be waving the Nigerian flag as he drives by. He should interact with the Japanese in their environment also.

It seems as though IPOB has proscribed Buhari from the only piece of Nigerian soil in Japan, The Nigerian Embassy. Tufiakwa. Cowardice is a disease
or u can just attend the conference in japan and meet him.
Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Tribalist.
fx45:
Is that your final answer?
Re: Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) by fx45(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2019
LillyVal:
Tribalist.
Because I asked for a breakdown of the information you posted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch / Amaechi Embarks On Inspection Of Lagos Ibadan Railway - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.