Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page (44945 Views)

Davido Gifts Daughter, Imade A Toy That Looks Like Burna Boy (pictures) / Stefflon Don Deletes All Burna Boy’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by spiceadole: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Stevecovey:

She had a lot of pics & videos of Burna on her page, but she deleted all her posts last week (Not just Burma's pics). Shes only focusing her page on music now.
Yeah she had lots of his pix and was always gushing over him.
Few months back,a lady told her on IG "You are always displaying Burna's pix all over your posts,But he doesn't display yours".
She begin hala the lady,claiming this and that.

What happened now?
Shioorrr
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by salford: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
lawman88:
Na their problem. Stefflon Don made mistake dating a local man who is addicted to local girls.
Not like jamaicans girls are better. They are very local too.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Alanpoza007: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
salford:

Not like jamaicans girls are better. They are very local too.
She may have Jamaican heritage but she's British, born and bred, so that may not apply.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Femeto: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Steflondon waiting Hurting me the remix.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Destined2win:
Burna boy sef looks dirty

I've been saying it. His music is great. But looks and lifestyle... disgusting sometimes.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
What the stefflon girl saw in that dirty looking thing still beats me.I guess love is actually blind.Except his music,nothing else is attractive about him.Don't know why his momager can't do something about his appearance, choi.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Bamz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Firstcitizen:
Omo see backside wey Burna dey cable wink

I don't understand. You mean to say he's no longer a singer? How's cabling more lucrative than singing?

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Someone told her but she didn’t listen grin
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by femi4: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I've been saying it. His music is great. But looks and lifestyle... disgusting sometimes.
most times

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by fowlyansh181(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Burnaboy na fool I swear.. dumping this damsel for that pig is actually a curse acting itself.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by serenee: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
You have a girl like this and you could still cheat....it brings me back to my economic studies wia dey say man's need is insatiable
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Teeyin(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hope is not what am thinking sha...cos wizkid dey here too
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nbote:

Whether dey start again or not, did U really expect dem to last a lifetime?

I remember when someone warned her on social media over her hyping him more than he hypes her and her response ..oya naa
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by victorian(f): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
spiceadole:
Reality don touch her.

When next she hears Nigeria ,Ghana,she go japa

grin grin grin grin

It's well.

cheesy
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Princeofasia: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
this burna boy fuckup o. i wish we could gather him and beat him up. na them dey make real girls turn to bitches. thunder fire am
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Princeofasia: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Destined2win:
Burna boy sef looks dirty
he is actually dirty and has zero dress sense, i wonder wetin stef see for him useles body
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Shile56(f): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
guttentag:
Stop making useless people Popular
Chesu,apostle must hear of this
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by PoshTraveler: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
lawman88:
Na their problem. Stefflon Don made mistake dating a local man who is addicted to local girls.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Takes Down Mercy's Moët Endorsement Photos From His Page / Sikiratu Sindodo & Her 16-yr-Old Daughter (Picture) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.