Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

You Think Handling Social Page Is Easy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Think Handling Social Page Is Easy? (223 Views)

Lead Generation Landing Page Is Must For Any Startup And Here Is Why / Photocopy At N5 Per Page Is It Still Possible / CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Think Handling Social Page Is Easy? by Brooke60(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2019
It amazes me when I charge prospective customers and they are like "Is not just to post?" . Phewww! If you think social media management is all about posting, then, you should be able to handle your page yourself.

I mean why do you contact a social media Manager when you think his/her service is just posting and something you can do? In all we do, let us try to be considerate.

Professional Social Media Managers went through expensive training.
Re: You Think Handling Social Page Is Easy? by SoNature(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Brooke60:
It amazes me when I charge prospective customers and they are like "Is not just to post?" . Phewww! If you think social media management is all about posting, then, you should be able to handle your page yourself.

I mean why do you contact a social media Manager when you think his/her service is just posting and something you can do? In all we do, let us try to be considerate.

Professional Social Media Managers went through expensive training.

Madam, SM marketing is not a big deal.

Hone your skill...expand to content writing, digital marketing and web programming.

Afterwards, employers will start begging you to work for them.
Re: You Think Handling Social Page Is Easy? by Brooke60(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
SoNature:

Madam, SM marketing is not a big deal.

Hone your skill...expand to content writing, digital marketing and web programming.

Afterwards, employers will start begging you to work for them.
Which one is Madam? That's insulting for someone you don't know personally.

If you have a question, you ask. Learn how to talk to strangers

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Any Phone Number In The World / 6 Tips On Maintaining A Positive Attitude In Customer Service / How To Make A Last Longing Rugs Without Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.