Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

When I Met Her, I Said ‘good Evening Ma'” – Spy-boy Reveals Crush On Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Met Her, I Said ‘good Evening Ma'” – Spy-boy Reveals Crush On Genevieve (664 Views)

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / “you Look Sixteen To Me” – Official Soft Keeping The Crush On Genevieve Nnaji / Fans Drag Wizkid Over His Comment On Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Met Her, I Said ‘good Evening Ma'” – Spy-boy Reveals Crush On Genevieve by apako210(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Spi- Boy has confessed in an exclusive interview with Toolz, how he had a huge crush on Nollywood star, Genevieve Nnaji.

“When I watched her movies, I said ‘O I love you’,” he said blushing. “Then I met her and said, ‘Good evening ma!'”
“Good evening ma? O you killed it,” Toolz laughed.

SPI-BOY apparently was in the mood to tell it all, as he discussed his fast growing international reputation, the ‘big boys’ he rolls with now and of course, his beef with APAKO _OF_MAPOLY

Re: When I Met Her, I Said ‘good Evening Ma'” – Spy-boy Reveals Crush On Genevieve by Akorede02(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na wetin your brain program you talk. You no mean am. Dickless boy grin

(1) (Reply)

People React to a Video of Lady Doing Conductor in Lagos. Video / Housemates Should Leave BBNaija Now, Nigerians Should Stop Watching, Says HURIWA / Pastor With The Magic Suit During Service Doing His Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.