Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why Stressing Yourself When We Can Get It Delivered To Your Events Or House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Stressing Yourself When We Can Get It Delivered To Your Events Or House (216 Views)

Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Marriage Is Stressing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Stressing Yourself When We Can Get It Delivered To Your Events Or House by dalton89: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zoe creamcrunchy salad and fruits

are you a caterer and you dont want to burden yourself with making this because of time to do ther things?..check out of cream crunchy salad

...Got delivered at an event on the mainland this afternoon and it was great..

Our customer was like ooohlala when this was delivered at her granny celebration of life

Why are you stressing yourself while we can get it deliver at your events.

Are you a caterer or planning a family party and you are worried about the strss of making salad for your guest

Don't stress yourself #zoecreamcrunchysalad is here to to take off your stress with our healthy and creamcrunchy salad

content:
cabbage
carrot
diced fresh tomatoes
diced cucumber
lettuce
macaroni(optional)
sweet corn
green pea
baked bean on tomato sauce
con beef
egg
if you want anything to be added we are your service

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anti-xenophobia Song / Single Parenting / Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Permanently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.