Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- (2072 Views)

We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by nairalandankrah: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
In view of the need to debunk the lies emanating from Aso rock, I will examine the photos published by @ngrpresident handlers to prove that Buhari is dead..
Date August 28, time 7pm..
Read more via https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
This man should just go n rest.
He is painting a lot of peoples image black.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Omoboricash(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Does this guy okay at all. If you're bold enough come back to naija and fight. NK is a coward. I just pity his blind followers. This guy will just send u to ur early grave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Georgekyrian(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omoboricash:
Does this guy okay at all. If you're bold enough come back to naija and fight. NK is a coward. I just put his blind followers. This guy will just send u to ur early grave

Fight what?? Make una assasinate him abi!!!
He’s not a coward, I’m no IPOB or lover of Nnamdi Kalu but he’s fighting for the just in right ways and bet me he’ll get this he’s fighting for soon..
#bittertruth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by nairalandankrah: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
MatthAnn:
This man should just go n rest.
He is painting a lot of peoples image black.
So everyone should go and rest, and allow the looting, kidnappings, fulani herdsmen killings, fulani banditry, etc to continue Abi? You don't want people to peacefully protest against these things, because you are benefiting from them

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Unik3030: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Georgekyrian:

He’s not a coward, I’m no IPOB or lover of Nnamdi Kalu but he’s fighting for the just in right ways and bet me he’ll get this he’s fighting for soon..
#bittertruth
Hes gradually becoming an attention seeking fool. I believe by now the real igbos understand all he wants is attention n he doesn't mind sacrificing gullible fools to get that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Prakash247(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omoboricash:
Does this guy okay at all. If you're bold enough come back to naija and fight. NK is a coward. I just put his blind followers. This guy will just send u to ur early grave
The way one prophet like that ran to medinna to fight abi.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalandankrah:

So everyone should go and rest, and allow the looting, kidnappings, fulani herdsmen killings, fulani banditry, etc to continue Abi? You don't want people to peacefully protest against these things, because you are benefiting from them
Let me not talk.
Cause if I do,you'll know that you forgot to connect the socket.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by nairalandankrah: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
MatthAnn:

Let me not talk.
Cause if I do,you'll know that you forgot to connect the socket.
My dear wetin you wan talk wey you never talk before?? Abi you think say nah only you get the monopoly of talking trash? Bring it on.. Abi you think say I be buhari wey dey run from ipob

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalandankrah:

My dear wetin you wan talk wey you never talk before?? Abi you think say nah only you get the monopoly of talking trash? Bring it on.. Abi you think say I be buhari wey dey run from ipob
Connect the socket first.
When you do,mention me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by nairalandankrah: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
MatthAnn:

Connect the socket first.
When you do,mention me.
Phuck you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Bleep you
You still didn't connect it.
Too damn bad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by nairalandankrah: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
MatthAnn:

You still didn't connect it.
Too damn bad
Run along, your mate no dey here or if you're interested, I can help you out with some children forums, you'll find your mates there

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by tsdarkside(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
something tells me this guy is not the person givin orders....

kanu may be long dead and ipob is using his image....

things this guy has been sayin lately dont make sense....

this is not the loud mouthed calculatin moroon from london that we are used to....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by iamgprince: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omoboricash:

is it not an ordinary man that is protesting about police harassment that is been beaten mercilessly, so he can't do that here because zoohari will use his �. pigs to deal with him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Run along, your mate no dey here or if you're interested, I can help you out with some children forums, you'll find your mates there
Connect it bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu :buhari Is Dead And I Will Prove It Again Tonight- by asanwafo: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Georgekyrian:

#bittertruth
What is just in his fight. The Biafra war he always referred to. Was he in this country when it was fought? U supporting him, were u born then? U are only depending on history which most of the author did not experience the war but depend on third party to write.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Countries In Danger Of Falling Into China’s “debt Trap” / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Plays Smart, Pledges To Join Apc After Supreme Court / DMGS Onitsha At 95- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.