Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita (292 Views)

Re:allegation Of Corruption Against The Management Of Nigcomsat- By Onlede / Exposed: How Head Of Service Boss Mrs Winifred Oyo-ita, Others Stole N16b Civil / Exposed: Oyo-ita Was Involved In The Pension Scam – Maina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by cooltember(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have read that there is a Multi Billion Naira scam hanging on the head of the Head of Service, Mrs Oyo-Ita.
While i do not know if the allegations are true or false i know that she is a woman that does not deserve her position.
However I wish to make Public a letter I recently wrote to her which I could not submit to her myself because some of her staff know me personally and have been warned not to attend to me whenever I come there.

Good day Madam.
I am sure you cannot remember me. Permit me to introduce myself.
I remain Abubakar Afegbua. You locked up my wife’s restaurant worth over Five Million Naira at the Federal Civil Service Club Mabushi, for almost four years now.
I wrote several letters to you begging that you should allow me at least carry my properties. You refused. I wrote again and again and pleaded with you that thieves have stolen everything they could carry and that you should allow me carry the remnants. You refused.
I wrote to the Minister of Justice about my properties that you locked up. He wrote to you. You still refused to release the properties. I wrote to the Secretary to the Federal Govt. He wrote to you. You still refused to release the properties. I wrote to the toothless Human Rights Commission and the Public Complaints Commission. They wrote to you. You remained adamant because you thought you were next to God. I wrote two letters to the Vice President. He wrote to you. You said I am wasting my time. Then I wrote back to you. Remember the contents of my last letter to you?
In the letter I told you that unless the money I invested in building that restaurant was stolen you will never succeed in any venture you undertake in your life. I also said one day someone would do to your children what you did to me since you have maliciously and unlawfully seized and locked up my properties because you think you were up there and there was nothing a miserable poor, hustling man like me could do. I am still a free man with a good reputation today. But you are now a disgrace to womanhood and motherhood.
I do not know if God is answering my prayers based on your recent travails but your problems now are just the beginning of your great crash from grace to grass. You must beg those who were worshipping you before to come and rescue you.
You think you can Lord over someone else’s life because you were made the Head of Service. Your staffs worship you as god and they fear you as god. Little do they know that you are just a mere human being whom God raised up to great heights. I told God that as your actions tended to wreck my finances so will your finances be wrecked by someone else’s actions.
You think you will go scot free with your wickedness? God is fighting for me. And even if you work your way to escape this alleged theft of Nigerians’ money you will never escape the wrath of God. As your wickedness almost ruined me so will someone else’s wickedness bring you down.
Those who pity you because you are a woman and a mother have no idea how selfish and wicked you are. My only pity goes to your innocent children who do not know that you are not what they think you are. I pray for them now. They will only prosper with money they sweated to get and not money you may have acquired illegally if any.
As for me and my household I will go to court at the appropriate time because you have wrecked my finances and i am not yet balanced. I will take you to court as a person and then also sue the govt for employing a wicked being like you. In one of my letters to the Vice President over this matter I said you do not deserve the position you hold because you are a disgrace to the federal govt. He did not believe me. Now he knows better.. The world must know the kind of woman you are.
It is just a pity that, as you once said, not a Naira from your pocket will be used to compensate me for my stolen and damaged properties as the govt will bear the cost.
May you bear your cross alone in the wilderness with no one to help.
Amen!!!
Your good friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by cooltember(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
RE: ALLEGATION OF CORRUPTION AGAINST MRS OYO-ITA, THE HEAD OF SERVICE.
For those of us who do not know the extent of damage Mrs Oyo-Ita's wickedness has caused me, I wish to add the pictures of how my restaurant now looks after almost four years of closure.

Re: The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by Balenciagabrain: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
...but did you state specifically why your property was closed and has remained closed apart from your pleas to let you have them? you obviously sound bitter and I am very sorry about that. I think you should have come to narrate to us what happened that lead to the closure of your property than to reign abuses on someone else. Two wrongs cannot make a right, you know. I think that way you can at least draw a reasonable sympathy from the public that you have approached as well as possibly pave way for the justice that you seek.
Re: The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by cooltember(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
I wish to provide a brief summary of what led to the closure of the property.

Soulfood Restaurant and Catering Services was offered a piece of land within the Federal Civil Service Club Mabushi by the then Management of Federal Civil Service Club for the purpose of establishing a restaurant in October 2013. This was after we paid the sum of three hundred thousand naira being one year rent for the space for which we were given an official Federal Civil Service Club receipt issued by the then Manager of the Club, a certain Mr Ben. (Letter of Offer attached).

I raised a temporary metal structure with skylight roofing sheets, wrought iron chairs and glass tables, two television sets etc in the space allocated and started business in April 2014. Several staff and management personnel of the Civil service commission come there to eat and sometimes hold meetings. I operated the place for over a year and six months without any issues. Suffice to say it was one of the best outdoor restaurants in Utako/Mabushi districts. The skeletal remnants, of which they have denied me access to take pictures, are still there for all to see.

Sometime in late 2015, after President Buhari was sworn in, someone found out that there were several sharp practices by the Management of the Club as the rent collected were not remitted to the commission. This led to the whole of the Federal Civil Service Club to be totally shut down suddenly with almost all of my properties locked up inside. Meanwhile the club management told us that they want to engage a private company to run the club and remit money to the government yearly. No official quit notice was issued to me before the closure though they claimed a quit notice was pasted inside the club. In fact, the day the Police came to seal off the Club, my wife was inside the restaurant cooking. She had to scale the fence to get out of the Club.

Several months after the forceful closure of the club and after one of the companies which also paid for a space decided to take the matter to court, I wrote a letter to the Head of Service on March 21st 2017 in which I begged to retrieve my properties. There was no reply to the letter.

A few months later I met and spoke to the Deputy Director General Services who promised that something will be done within 48 hours and they will communicate with me so that I can come and carry my things. I never heard from them until I went back there with another letter on January 4th this year. The next day, Friday 5th January, One Mr Killah called me on phone asking me to come with a list of the items I wanted to retrieve on the 9th of January.

For the first time after almost two years the security men allowed me in only to find out that everything that can be taken off the place has been stolen and the over two million naira structure has been totally vandalized and destroyed due to the combined effects of rainfall, sunlight and harmattan for two years running.

That same 9th of January 2018 I wrote to the Commission requesting for compensation for my stolen and destroyed properties. I did not receive any official reply but I was unofficially told I illegally rented the place so the Commission has confisticated all my properties. This was an after-thought because they realized that the properties in question have all been stolen or destroyed.

In my quest to get my properties back I have written to the Minister of Justice, The Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Chief of Staff to the President all of whom have not replied me because I was not important as I have no voice and no one to speak on my behalf. I also wrote to the National Human Rights Commission and the Commission wrote to the Head of Service asking them to compensate me. For over ten weeks now the Civil Service Commission has not officially replied the National Human Rights Commission as I write this letter to your office. However when a staff of the Commission went to find out the true state of things after my complaints to them they said I rented the place illegally that was why my things were confisticated.

All the letters written to these offices are in my possession.

Presently the Civil Service Commission is denying any offer letter from the Club given to all of us that rented some spaces then. Its either they did not sign it or they do not know how or where we got the letterhead from and typed the names under the agreements. But I operated my business inside the club for over 18 months, some for years.

We did not unilaterally walk into the premises of a Federal Government establishment and construct structures worth millions of naira. Land was also rented to a Church and another company that invested tens of millions to develop the spaces allocated to them by officials of the Club. We cannot all be so dumb to invest millions without getting a kind of permit from the Club Management. We all have our letters of offer. Interestingly some of the staff who collected rent from us are still working with the Commission. No action has been taken against them.

However, even if they claim we illegally rented the space given to us does that give the Office of the Head of Service the legal right to confisticate all my investments for almost four years? Now everything has been stolen and/or destroyed.
The legal department advised her against this action . They told her that she should at least allow me carry the properties. She refused. When she found out that everything has been stolen she told them to call me to carry the remnants. I refused. I told them i was going to court. The legal dept told her. She said she will make sure the case last for over five years and i should just use my legal fees to start another business.
I will sue the govt over this. Its just a pity that she may be in jail then or pay her way out of Prison and retire. But for what she did to me she will never prosper.
It was later i discovered that her aim was to shut down the place, request for money to renovate the place from the govt, give the contract to her stooges and then put someone to manage the Club at a ridiculous return of 10 Million naira per annum to the govt. Nigerians must know that the Federal Civil Service Club Mabushi was fully functional before she shut it down out of greed to make money. There was a life band, bars and restaurants there.
Re: The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by cooltember(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
I wish to provide a brief summary of what led to the closure of the property.

Soulfood Restaurant and Catering Services was offered a piece of land within the Federal Civil Service Club Mabushi by the then Management of Federal Civil Service Club for the purpose of establishing a restaurant in October 2013. This was after we paid the sum of three hundred thousand naira being one year rent for the space for which we were given an official Federal Civil Service Club receipt issued by the then Manager of the Club, a certain Mr Ben. (Letter of Offer attached).

I raised a temporary metal structure with skylight roofing sheets, wrought iron chairs and glass tables, two television sets etc in the space allocated and started business in April 2014. Several staff and management personnel of the Civil service commission come there to eat and sometimes hold meetings. I operated the place for over a year and six months without any issues. Suffice to say it was one of the best outdoor restaurants in Utako/Mabushi districts. The skeletal remnants, of which they have denied me access to take pictures, are still there for all to see.

Sometime in late 2015, after President Buhari was sworn in, someone found out that there were several sharp practices by the Management of the Club as the rent collected were not remitted to the commission. This led to the whole of the Federal Civil Service Club to be totally shut down suddenly with almost all of my properties locked up inside. Meanwhile the club management told us that they want to engage a private company to run the club and remit money to the government yearly. No official quit notice was issued to me before the closure though they claimed a quit notice was pasted inside the club. In fact, the day the Police came to seal off the Club, my wife was inside the restaurant cooking. She had to scale the fence to get out of the Club.

Several months after the forceful closure of the club and after one of the companies which also paid for a space decided to take the matter to court, I wrote a letter to the Head of Service on March 21st 2017 in which I begged to retrieve my properties. There was no reply to the letter.

A few months later I met and spoke to the Deputy Director General Services who promised that something will be done within 48 hours and they will communicate with me so that I can come and carry my things. I never heard from them until I went back there with another letter on January 4th last year. The next day, Friday 5th January, One Mr Killah called me on phone asking me to come with a list of the items I wanted to retrieve on the 9th of January.

For the first time after almost two years the security men allowed me in only to find out that everything that can be taken off the place has been stolen and the over two million naira structure has been totally vandalized and destroyed due to the combined effects of rainfall, sunlight and harmattan for two years running.

That same 9th of January 2018 I wrote to the Commission requesting for compensation for my stolen and destroyed properties. I did not receive any official reply but I was unofficially told I illegally rented the place so the Commission has confisticated all my properties. This was an after-thought because they realized that the properties in question have all been stolen or destroyed.

In my quest to get my properties back I have written to the Minister of Justice, The Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Chief of Staff to the President all of whom have not replied me because I was not important as I have no voice and no one to speak on my behalf. I also wrote to the National Human Rights Commission and the Commission wrote to the Head of Service asking them to compensate me. It took the Office of the Head of srvice over five months to reply the Human rights Commission. They never sshowed me her reply. But they asked me to sign a letter of satisfaction with their efforts. I refused. I have since learnt that going to The Human Rights Commission is a complete waste ot time when your complaints is against govt. they told me that they cannot give me a Lawyer to sue the Govt because they are their emplyers. Same thing the Public complaints Commission and the Legal Aid office told me. However when a staff of the Commission went to find out the true state of things after my complaints to them they said I rented the place illegally that was why my things were confisticated.

All the letters written to these offices are in my possession.

Presently the Civil Service Commission is denying any offer letter from the Club given to all of us that rented some spaces then. Its either they did not sign it or they do not know how or where we got the letterhead from and typed the names under the agreements. But I operated my business inside the club for over 18 months, some for years.

We did not unilaterally walk into the premises of a Federal Government establishment and construct structures worth millions of naira. Land was also rented to a Church and another company that invested tens of millions to develop the spaces allocated to them by officials of the Club. We cannot all be so dumb to invest millions without getting a kind of permit from the Club Management. We all have our letters of offer. Interestingly some of the staff who collected rent from us are still working with the Commission. No action has been taken against them.

However, even if they claim we illegally rented the space given to us does that give the Office of the Head of Service the legal right to confisticate all my investments for almost four years? Now everything has been stolen and/or destroyed.
The legal department advised her against this action . They told her that she should at least allow me carry the properties. She refused. When she found out that everything has been stolen she told them to call me to carry the remnants. I refused. I told them i was going to court. The legal dept told her. She said she will make sure the case last for over five years and i should just use my legal fees to start another business.
I will sue the govt over this. Its just a pity that she may be in jail then or pay her way out of Prison and retire. But for what she did to me she will never prosper.
It was later i discovered that her aim was to shut down the place, request for money to renovate the place from the govt, give the contract to her stooges and then put someone to manage the Club at a ridiculous return of 10 Million naira per annum to the govt. Nigerians must know that the Federal Civil Service Club Mabushi was fully functional before she shut it down out of greed to make money. There was a life band, bars and restaurants there.
I need a Lawyer to handle this case. Its just that their charges are too high. Any Pro-Bono Lawter on NairaLand?
Re: The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by penplus: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm.

This is serious

This is what we are good at

Destroying instead of building

What a shame @ HOD

Frontpage please....

lalasticlala
Re: The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by blackboy(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2019
Head of Service Ma. You really need to resolve this ASAP. Its not too late
Re: The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita by blackboy(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2019
There is a pro bono lawyer that partners with Brekete Family at Human Rights Radio 101.1 Games Village side of Abuja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Bite Back At South Africa: How The Buhari Government Responded To Xeno / BREAKING: Police Kill FUOYE Student, Injure Others During Protest / Nigerian White Topaz For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.