Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (24747 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by kehinde1588(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Toscarel:

why would your so called operation also do the same in the ravaged north, its only to display force on unarmed civilians they are good at nonsense

You people complain about everything and its obvious that hatred has taken over you guys.

I wonder if Dansuki and El-zakyzaky were from the south, you igbos would have said Buhari is only after southerners and sparing his own kinsmen.

I just understand one thing about you guys, hatred is filled in your mind so weather he does good or bad, you will always criticize him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by wizod(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
IPOB is not a movement. It's just a cult which like every other cult over the world is ruled by a delusional and psychopathic leader who craves nothing but power & attention. It's just a matter of time before we hear a scandal involving kanu and his followers then the fraud will be exposed
[/s][quote author=VIPERVENOM post=81692777]get brain idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Isoduwa(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
janykute:
All the rants from all these Afonjas just proved to me that Sowore has been left to die in prison like Abiola.Tufiakwa.

Yoruba people Nor get mind i know them very well i pity that boy so wore

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Eazeee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
PassingShot:
grin

If not some kind of voodoo, how does one explain a directive by this terrorist asking his brainwashed followers to arrest and disgrace a sitting president, and they in turn attempting it.

Even, a normal 10 year old knows it's an impossible stunt to pull, yet we see adults acting foolishly attempting to carry out the order from their lord. grin grin grin

How a set of people can be this gullible, irrational and tactless needs to be studied as a major course in ivory towers.

very simple answer sir. it clearly shows that the people in question no longer believe in the zoo. all hope seems to be lost & hence they are ready to do the unthinkable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Unik3030: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Smoke55:
you Mean They Should Attack Buhari At His Hidding Place?
How can any right thinking man believe a whole president will hide for some deluded miscreants?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by DexterousOne(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
GlobalWay:
Yoruba, HausaFulani, Igbo, we are all Black Africans, are we so foolish not to see one another as brothers?! Out there, we complain that white men discriminate against us, yet we have been senseless enough not to still love our fellow Blacks. Too many years wasted, we should be tired of this stagnating tribalism! Regardless, of tribe and religion, let's unite to make Nigeria great.
Well, do you know anyone refused visa because of inadequate fund in account? That should never happen again! We fund accounts with btwn 5M to 18M. We also, help you get your Visa without initial peyment. Contact us before the opportunity closes. Someone you know needs this, do them a favour that they would forever appreciate.

Black folks have brains but refuse to use it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by lonelydora: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
PassingShot:
grin

If not some kind of voodoo, how does one explain a directive by this terrorist asking his brainwashed followers to arrest and disgrace a sitting president, and they in turn attempting it.

Even, a normal 10 year old knows it's an impossible stunt to pull, yet we see adults acting foolishly attempting to carry out the order from their lord. grin grin grin

How a set of people can be this gullible, irrational and tactless needs to be studied as a major course in ivory towers.

But why didn't Buhari make a public appearance? Even at the Nigerian embassy?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by jimyjames(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
PassingShot:
grin

Boko Haram carry out suicide attacks almost everyday for yrs now whatever they are fighting for they are brave enough to do it,
what we fight for is a nation of our own, right from the beginning under ojukwu we acted in peace Nigeria declared war against us we only acted in self defense

Same thing under Nnamdi KANU we started with peaceful protest Nigeria brought violence to us arresting us killing us for protesting with no weapons at all, they are giving us the violence option, and we will take it, an impending war will befall this country for the second time and this time around it will definitely give us Biafra cause things have changed the UN are more active than they were in the 60s what happened in Sudan that gave South Sudan a nation in 2011 will happen here in Nigeria sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by lonelydora: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
gwarotango:
The only way we're going to know for sure is for IPOB to attack Buhari first

Why didn't Buhari make a public appearance?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by lonelydora: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ekpeitit:
This one that can't even come back to Nigeria,still has mouth to talk.
Come back na.
I pity those idiots who follow you like mumu,your dead dog Jack was better than them.

Where is Tompolo who had 5 gun boats and guns?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by MinCeteris: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Drinokrane:

https://leakers.ng/news/1063-ipob-is-not-ohaneze-pandef-that-bow-to-threats-nnamdi-kanu-replies-junaid-mohammed/

I also want Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria and see how he will be protected by IBOP.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Unik3030: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
lonelydora:

Why didn't Buhari make a public appearance?
But wait ooo bro, nnamdi kanu wasn't declared a terrorist in Japan, y him no go beat buhari for that summit venue? The last time I checked the venue was announced loud and clear for anybody who wishes to hear. N besides u can google d place
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Bishop4real: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Skyfornia:
But why is Buhari hiding? Is he not supposed to meet with Nigerians in Japan during his visit??

Are Kanu & his idiotic morons Nigerians? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by tomdfirst(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Correcto:
I wish Yorubas can grow ball like Ibos, trust me Nigeria will be better.

They grow balls and they keep destroying the image of your country outside world?.. Your brain need a RESET. ode
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by youngbang(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
I just want to know why our dear president is hiding. No public Appearances at all. Mmmmm, something must be truly fishy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by jimyjames(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
IPOB is not a movement. It's just a cult which like every other cult over the world is ruled by a delusional and psychopathic leader who craves nothing but power & attention. It's just a matter of time before we hear a scandal involving kanu and his followers then the fraud will be exposed

The struggle for Biafra is beyond KANU it started before KANU and it will remain after KANU is gone, what we crave for is nothing but a nation of our own, 3 million Biafrans sacrificed their lives for it, given up on Biafra is giving up on them and their death will be in vein their blood is crying up to us we must fulfill our destiny no scandal can kill Biafra even if KANU dies in the process another Biafran leader will emerge

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by RealGOAT: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
How do you guys believe that IPOB will attack the president, i think NK is trying to put fear on any politician embarking on a foreign trip.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by akdjr(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Very true. Ipob is a Terrorist group and can't be Ohaneze.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Only Nnamdi Kanu can bring you out of sabbatical. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
/
That says it all.

There are always losers who will criticize others for doing what they cannot do.

/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Skyfornia:
But why is Buhari hiding? Is he not supposed to meet with Nigerians in Japan during his visit??
YOU MEAN BUHARI TO MEET THOSE LUNATICS CRIMINALS FROM IGBO LAND meanwhile their from biafra not Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Pentasoft1978: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
gwarotango:
The only way we're going to know for sure is for IPOB to attack Buhari first

are U a child, can I Barb you hair in your absence?, Buhari, the Jubril can only be caught and his blood sample taken if he makes public appearance in Japan. why is he hiding in offices with his fundamental human right , he has the right to public appearance , he should exercise his fundamental human right in Japan. but the fear of IPOB is the only reason why Mr. so called president is hiding , this might go along to show that indeed he is Jubril Al-sudan.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:
[/s]
WE NEED ANIMAL'S LIKE YOU TO LEAVE NIGERIA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by MillerJnr(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Ode, two grown fools, junaid is.the northern Lamidi kanu while Kanu is the eastern Lamidi kanu, Fanikayode is the.western lamidi kanu while Reno Omokirikiri is the southsouth lamidi kanu
p.s: lamidi kanu is a new word for a coward noise making fool

This imbecileee always seat in one corner.trying to speak for a whole region as if they are some online emperior, their childrens mate are out here hustling to buy that benz, this fools are begging for war

he said he is not like pandef, but he ran away while the pandef guys are here, now tell me who the coward is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Eazeee:

very simple answer sir. it clearly shows that the people in question no longer believe in the zoo. all hope seems to be lost & hence they are ready to do the unthinkable
YOU MEAN IGBO PEOPLE WHO GET KILLED EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD OVER EVERYDAY CRIME ACTIVITIES pls ask south Africa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by naijajobx: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerians have no principles and a man who has no principle and belives in nothing will fall for anything. Nigerians want to go to heaven but none wants to die. Nigerians want a better country but nobody wants to fight for it. The southerners are the most culpable. In my opinion, those who are talking smack about Nnamdi Kanu are nothing but cowards. Say what you may about him, he has the balls, which most of his detractors lack, to fight for a cause that he truly believes in and is willing to die for it. Besides, the mayhem that has bedeviled the country and the fulanization of the south was predicted by him back in 2014 before the rest of the country woke up to it. So, I do not want to hear these bunch of lies about IPOB trying to tear the country apart because Nigeria has NEVER been one united country. As far as I am concerned, Nigeria is not a one united country, has never been and would NEVER be. If you believe otherwise, then tell me why a citizen of a country would be deported from his own country? Deporting a bonafide citizen from his own country has NEVER happened in the annals of history but only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by MillerJnr(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dpharisee:
The only tribe that Fulani respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, they know that they have the mind to be as vicious as Fulanis. The saving grace for the Fulani is that the British skewed power and federal might to favour them.
If only other tribes have the same temerity like Igbos nobody will take them for granted in Nigeria.
Unfortunately, it's Yorubas who will defend Junaid Mohammed inn his altercation with NK and not even his fellow Fulanis

The guy below me (Kehinde) is exactly the point I am trying to make. A Fulani will hardly post dehumanizing pictures of our soldiers humiliating some Igbo youths and laughing about it.

if Fulani respect igbos they will entrust them with the leadership of the country, they double hate them, go get your facts right, start from north central Kogi to nassarawa, to up north and see what they say about igbos, infact very degrading, there is a proverb in Kogi that says, "we are having serious discussion you just rushed in to tell us that an igbo man is dying at the garage " meaning igbos are the least people to take serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by FatherJP(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
VIPERVENOM:

The scandals you have been craving and praying for a long time now amongst them ain't manifesting yet you are still expecting and wishing for it. Thought you have created many scandals like him lodging in a hostel with Ipob money, Uwazurike fall out, Him l8ving large with Ipob finance, Asari fallout etc. All these didn't stop them yet you are still in your evil mind wishing something breaks their will. Tell me, are they asking you come with them to their Biafra ? Will they be ruling you from Biafra ? What are your fears in letting these people you claim have nothing and tarnish your image in the international community go ? They are not forcing you to create your own country while they create theirs. They only want to have theirs anfmd leave you to your choice. How have they offended you in doing so ?

Even siblings raised together will later become independent and sovereign yet in your evil mind you want to maintain status quo that will see everybody sink in it than having the thought of another excelling more than you even when you claim more sophisticated than God.

What is wrong in stay on your own and live freely as you want while I do the same than staying together where it favours non?

OK, if by good conscience you prefer staying together and remain united, will it be out of place to discuss terms favourable to all to remain united ? You want us to be united and remain tolerant as long as it is at my detriment yet if I revolt, you see me as a nuisance.

If Nigeria or any political body feels IPOB feelings are just feelings of a few among Igbo's, let a mock referendum be conducted across Igbo regions and they will receive a shock of their lives.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by richie240: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
PassingShot:
grin

Too late! Uwazurike has already done the study:

Skyfornia:

This ^^^^^^^^^ is a typical example of d foolishness we are talking about

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat by DevilhimseIf: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
OsuAmaka:

Lol.. They're United in foolishness

-Osu Amaka
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect / Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.