Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo (836 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by Gemid94(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
The General Overseer of Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), David Oyedepo recently spoke on security issues in the country, the constant attacks and bombing in the northern part of Nigeria.

Bishop Oyedepo pointed out that with the government’s slow response to combating boko haram insurgents, Nigeria may just be on the verge of a breakup.

He said that all that the Christian organisation can do to help is to pray for the country while the federal government combats this menace.

Bishop David Oyedepo said, "I hope that we are willing to find solution to it. I would be the last person in this world to believe that government has not discovered those who are behind Boko Haram. Otherwise, we don’t have any intelligence service in our country.

"Are they sacred cows that cannot be brought to book? Until we cut the source of their supplies and get those who are involved, we cannot stop them. But the danger is this, and I must say it here, we are at the verge of a break up. That is the truth. It’s unfortunate.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/nigeria-is-at-the-verge-of-a-breakup-oyedepo?fbclid=IwAR1qv-QRzYcdu-YiLqbGz6pfPkhEe1vlhlk3MtpSxijp658ZmiC6ZX-qZjg
Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by XANDERBOY85: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good.....can’t wait! sad
Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by SmellingAnus(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Technically, with the kind if divisions and hatred against different tribes/ethnic groups... We have already broken up as a country...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by VIRGINlabia(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
IMINIRI IHEA man of God......pls into how many pieces are THEY breaking up?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by festacman(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by Giddymoney(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
My children, And that was how Nigeria ceases to be a country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by DevilhimseIf: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
technically Nigeria is no more a nation but just a congregation of different tribes forcefully chained together by greedy lots

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by paxonel(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Which Nigeria go break up Mr bishop? grin
I nor sure say na this same Nigeria you dey talk about.

Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
paxonel:
Which Nigeria go break up Mr bishop? grin
I nor sure say na this same Nigeria you dey talk about.
the 2015 prediction didnt happen because of the maturity of gej....are the apc guys running things now that matured?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by orisa37: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
let us pray for God's will on Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by paxonel(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
the 2015 prediction didnt happen because of the maturity of gej....are the apc guys running things now that matured?
atleast the boko haram boomings has reduced compared to how it was when the 2015 prediction came up, so the issue of Nigeria breaking up now is out of it.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by dollytino4real(f): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2019
which side I go follow? biafria or Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by Meti99(m): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2019
gd
Re: Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Nigeria i like a robbery banquet. Set up as a cold war against resourceful region.

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Praise 2019 On 29/11/19 @ Catholic Church Of Divine Mercy, Lekki / Deeper Life: Sister Married Outside Deeper Life, My Parents Still Pastors / How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.