Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Trump Mocks Nyt’s Bret Stephens: My Resort Doesn’t Have ‘bedbugs,’ But He’s ‘loa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trump Mocks Nyt’s Bret Stephens: My Resort Doesn’t Have ‘bedbugs,’ But He’s ‘loa (156 Views)

2023: ’he Doesn’t Know His Classmates’ – Obi Fires Tinubu / I Love Dating Men In Their 60s And Above ,plus-size Model, Monalisa Stephens / Shocker: Trump Mocks His Meeting With Buhari, Describes It As 'lifeless' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Nyt’s Bret Stephens: My Resort Doesn’t Have ‘bedbugs,’ But He’s ‘loa by newsypeople: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
President Trump slammed New York Times columnist Bret Stephens, suggesting he’s “loaded up” with bed bugs.

After the president floated the idea of hosting next year’s G-7 summit at his Doral resort, a report resurfaced that his resort settled a lawsuit in 2017 after a New Jersey man named Eric Linder alleged he woke up o

Trump denied of having any bed bugs at his resort Tuesday morning, blaming “Radical Left Democrats” for spreading “nasty rumors.”

However, the president took the opportunity on Tuesday night to repeat his denial about the alleged bed bug problem and hit one of his outspoken critics from the Times.

NEW YORK TIMES NEWSROOM HIT WITH BED BUG INFESTATION: REPORT

“A made-up Radical Left Story about Doral bedbugs, but Bret Stephens is loaded up with... https://www.newsypeople.com/trump-mocks-nyts-bret-stephens-my-resort-doesnt-have-bedbugs-but-hes-loaded-up-with-them/

(1) (Reply)

An Invitation To Global Communities For Alliance With The Second Home / Saturday 7th September 2019 Daily Devotional / Need Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.